The status of COVID tests

Everyone is talking about the vaccine killing people, but does the same apply to tests? Even the unvaccinated people around me had to get tested at least once, are they in danger? Am I in danger?

Attached: test.jpg (1200x1200, 99.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

carterheavyindustries.files.wordpress.com/2021/07/analysis-of-covid-test-swabs-slovak-republic.pdf
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33380736/
orwell.city
orwell.city/2022/02/hydrogel.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the test is covid, covid is the test, finkle is einhorn, einhorn is finkle

im not feeling well right fucking now. i had a painfull scratchy throat for a few days, but i got over that and whatever funk i have has migrated to my sinuses. do i have a covid?! fuck if i know? do i care? does it matter?

>i know all there is to know
>about the crying game

the tests are not swabs, they are fiberglass points that are designed to puncture and break off inside the mucosa/dura
they also contain darpa hydrogel and are radioactive.

I honestly think that the whole vaccine conspiracy is actually just a conspiracy. Why would the jews stick a needle in everyone when they can just poison the water supply? Why would they want to kill their waggie salves?

you seriously overestimate the value of expendable wagie slaves. there are far too many of them already.

carterheavyindustries.files.wordpress.com/2021/07/analysis-of-covid-test-swabs-slovak-republic.pdf

Oh well, guess I'm fucked

Only weak ass noggers are getting tested while being unvaxxed.

There are literal packets with covid "tests"

They read...

This tests positive
This tests negative

Seems totally legit and absolutly scientific to me, sarc.

How retarded would the elites be to literally kill off everyone who follows their demands unquestionably…

They would fire you if you didn't get tested. Personally, they wouldn't let me into uni if I didn't show them a negative test.

>wordpress

Yeah that's exactly what I'm failing it understand. There's just far easier way to kill everyone without killing the followers.

I have a relatively powerful microscope and self-tests at home, should I verify the claims in this article and send the images here?

They already did that with the 'normal' vaccines and with any number of pharmaceutical scams

it's no fun for them when the retards follow their demands unquestioningly. they much prefer to have people who despise them but are forced to carry out their wishes just to survive, which is what the social credit system and digital currencies enable.

they will control EVERYONE by means of social credit system and digital currencies, whether people like it or not. there are far more people at the moment than are necessary, and it just so happens that the intelligent and free thinking ones are far more valuable as slaves.

yeah amazingly this compromising information isn't hosted at government websites... why are the dutch like this? you're more obtuse than germans.

by all means, it would be very interesting.

It's random photos from an unnamed hospital published on a wordpress site, they could be anything
You are a fucking retard. Kys

It's because they are the CHILDREN of the "Elites". They're all trust fund babbies who have never worked a day in their lives.

The test is even more fake than covid. That’s why the news and dem states always focus on test rates not hospitalizations or deaths (now that scam was exposed).

Attached: F7076FA8-8B44-4378-A072-D85B99F76856.jpg (768x567, 60.25K)

To be fair, the wording on the website does sound like they're trying to use as much big scientific words as possible just to sound like they know what they're talking about. Especially with stuff like:
>Darpa Hydrogel Crystals grow under the microscope in the direction of the magnetic field. In
the human nasopharynx after swabs grow towards the pineal gland. The pineal gland creates a locally
stronger magnetic field than the Earth 's external magnetic field.
And:
>Darpa Hydrogel (reference) is an artificial substance that creates a converter between the
electromagnetic signal and living cell, tissue and organ. Converts an electromagnetic signal from a
transmitter to a signal which a living cell understands and responds to.

never vaxxed never tested out here fucking gooks forcefully vaxxed by their gubmints who won't live a decade AMA just kidding fuck off

i guess you didn't follow La Quinta Columna's reporting and research on the subject from spain. all of this stuff has been confirmed by numerous professionals doing numerous different types of testing.

you only have 7 years left

Attached: 1530445641357.jpg (960x960, 44.38K)

Do you have any links where I could read more about it?

the same photos and phenomenon have been reproduced by numerous researchers you disingenuous nederkike

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33380736/

orwell.city

orwell.city/2022/02/hydrogel.html

>Figure 18. Effect of saliva of a human who overcame COVID naturally and has antibodies. Such saliva was added to the left side of the structures in Figure 17 and came almost immediately to the permanent disintegration of Darpa Hydrogel Crystal structures.
I did overcome COVID naturally (was about the same as regular flu for me), so according to that article I'm fine. I don't get why the jews would let their advanced computer-brain interface get destroyed by antibodies. Still sounds like pseudoscientific bullshit to me.