How Are You Going Survive Of Whats Coming?

Daily Reminder We're Approaching The New Era:
It will be an admixture of Deus Ex/Fallout/Bladerunner. These Series (and more) warned us of this.
>Economic Inflations and Downfall
>Imminent Collapse
>WW3
>Niggers and Mutts are a majority and has blurred our national geographic lines as the ElItes intended.
>Establishment of the New World Government as they intended
>New Era Technology and Science that would change everything we know.
>Megacorporations Have more Strenght and Gain than ever (becoming their own Governments)
>Technology and Science that would change us and pur upcoming generations into something else of Eugenics just as the Elites intended.
>Everything in Society we know would be gone and change into something that's bizzare and weird to us.
They been planning this,
We've been warned of this,
Now they're hastening the process,
How are you gong to survive in this upcoming new era?

Attached: Dxcover (2).jpg (283x351, 16.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSpsAauvEXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kino

Attached: 1657142752337.png (640x541, 205.08K)

Attached: FullAutoCrossbow2.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

user I come to only speak the truth
This Great Collapse and this new Era will change EVERYTHING we know on a complete breakdown of social, political, economical and government level. Especially with the Major changes that imminent with the New Technology and Science.

Survive and Adapt is an option at this point

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Nukes when

I won't and I'm not planning to

Nukes?
It will be unexpected and catch us off gaurd so we're unprepared. That's their whole plan.

I understand user

>They been planning this,
>How are you gong
Okay Nigger.

>How are you gong to survive in this upcoming new era?
By investing into XRP

Attached: 425C8098-D9A6-4D49-A836-5FD930A9F205.jpg (826x871, 124.67K)

i can almost hear his ah-ah-ah-ah

your deus ex threads are based, I remember seeing one a few months ago

Attached: 1644735498112.png (847x2086, 2.13M)

I will go into the forest and live an honest life there until a boar tramples me and I die

>until a boar tramples me and I die
You are supposed to kill and eat them

Attached: 1656268455120.webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

The best part is sitting at the top and picking them off with a 22 afterwards. Hell, there's enough there to invite your buddies over for drinking, shooting, and "Squeal like a pig" jokes. The area looks like Texas though, so hopefully they chuck some coyotes in there for disposal first.

Attached: Confused_Doggo.png (1765x885, 1.57M)

There are too many of them in my country right now. You can literally see them in the cities roaming the streets like cats and dogs. They will kill us all one day

Best thread on Any Forums right now.
>Economic Inflations and Downfall
Yes
>Imminent Collapse
Correct
>WW3
True

but then it's the great shake
either
>pole reversal/tilt
or
>solar flair that causes pole reversal/tilt
The majority of the human population will perish OP so the rest after WW3 that you wrote are not going to happen.
All these of course, you're right, were (((their)) plans but even they won't survive in their underground bankers.

Attached: 83y1u93yt2e51.jpg (4032x3024, 1.12M)

From what I see as a stock trader, these big-ass ETFs, Mutual funds, and Hedge funds are using their massive share holdings to force "woke" horseshit to a vote in the bigger companies, and whatever companies are pretty much entirely owned by institutional investors.
>that day you woke up and realized that lack of institutional share purchases are corporate HRT, until you grow up stripped of common benefits that others enjoy, only to have "success" defined by the certainty of being forced to be a tranny and do tranny shit thereafter, because non-institutional investors sell their shares when a company does its gender reveal, leaving it effectively a puppet to the growing horde of zombified and sterile corporations.

Attached: hyde kenosha 9999.png (864x578, 1.34M)

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=OSpsAauvEXU

wtf there are rampant wild boar in Italy?

People are so dumb they want to give you everything they have to their name and be dominated just as long as you pay them some attention. This really is hell.

>Establishment of the New World Government as they intended

You mean the pathetic, ham fisted attempt to hastily cobble together the end game of Wilsonianism, but enacted by people without nearly the wit of their predecessors and set in the backdrop of collapsing US hegemony due to a failure to get Beijing and Moscow into the fold during the previous decades. I doubt it's gonna happen.