Do women find politics boring?

Attached: 5yrd8qd43dr01~2.jpg (1345x2209, 380.1K)

buh---buh--baaa--braaaaaaappppp

NOW THIS IS A MILFRACING

Yes because they cant comprehend or compute it. Politics and War are topics for men.

Attached: JChyde.jpg (1327x1360, 201.96K)

Women are not people and should be treated like the incubators they are. Faggots and trannies should be executed.

Attached: way.jpg (1657x1657, 360.41K)

After big black cock women find anything but the pursuit of getting railed by big black cock boring, so the answer depends on whether or not the gal has been railed by big black cock.

Attached: 1582161103289.gif (256x293, 1.87M)

>questionthread

Are you gay bro?

Is that a COCK AND BALLS?
This is sick!!

What do you mean? It's all they fucking talk about, I wish they found it boring, but no they always talk about tranny or nigger shit
MY BODY
MY CHOICE

In her case, she’s too busy eating to notice much else.

I hung out at a slammin karaoke bar and got drunk off Guinness then fucked a slightly older asian version of that I found offered up on the street for like 30 bucks last night was pretty cool. Felt pretty soft and stuff. Now, that incompetent entitled attentionwhore you posted due to your mommy issues should get beheaded.

Faggot

Yes but they find BBC (Big Black Cock) to be VERY exciting and sensational. The first thing any rational person thinks of when looking at a picture of such a thick fertile breedable white woman is the absolute monster beast savage of a Black Bull you would need to ferociously destroy her pussy nerves and make her big thick legs twitch in the air as the BBC penetrates her deep and forces her to squirt out all the disgusting white boy baby nut faggot cum out of her ravaged pink stretched out pussy to make way for the hot massive warm load of Big Black Bull Cum. This ensures the BBC which already is a powerful breeding tool with a high capacity for impregnating especially with a white pussy which is used to a lesser level of sexual intercourse with smaller lower fitness and activity white penises will 100% put a Black Baby inside of her white womb when his BBC hits the back of her pussy walls destroying her G spot and making her legs shake while she screams like an animal and shakes her booty and twerks her pussy lips all over the thick black dark long shaft as it unloads a tremendous amount of BBC bull cum directly into her white womb for Black insemination and complete racial domination

H-hot.

Made for MWC (moderate white cock)

women are dumb like children.
they're both liberal because they're easily fooled
and they're both easily fooled because they're stupid.

Most people are apolitical. The problem with women is that they're far more prone to blend in and just accept laws, norms and trends in the society they're raised in by virtue signalling, being complacent or voting for it. That can be based under the right circumstances, but not when it maintains degenerate globohomo projects.

Attached: 17-1011.00.jpg (1920x1080, 884.34K)

>Do women find politics boring?

They find anything outside of their ‘simulation’ boring. The world presents them with a narrative that they perceive as reality, via social media, television, movies, etc. When you attempt to remove them from their own personalized matrix, they find you and your topics boring. You need to find one that hasn’t been tainted by these influences in order to discuss politics.

Attached: 1592276397251.gif (640x640, 2.74M)

i live for olivia

Attached: download_1.gif (300x416, 2.8M)

Fatty boombalatty.

THICK WOMAN BEST WOMAN

Attached: 62B6B0C2-BA6F-434C-93FC-9A2107CDF90B.jpg (955x978, 60.98K)

She's old as fuck now.

ask an er person what fat ppl smell like. they have dead rotting skin in the fat folds and emit a foul cheese odor

>Do women find politics boring?
All women want in life is a good dicking and someone to take care of them, simple as that. They only enter the realm of politics if they are able to get something out of it in the immediete future or if it is a way to score sympathy points over an issue.

Oh and forgot to mention, the older spinsters that are engaged in politics only do it to punish everyone else in society for not giving them a husband and children after they squandered their chances in their younger years. You can look at the original Women's Rights movement noting the type of women that mainly made up the movement and see that this is true.

Attached: All American woman.webm (720x1280, 961.51K)