Why do Jews continue to reject Jesus when it’s clear no one else will ever meet the criteria for Messiah?

Why do Jews continue to reject Jesus when it’s clear no one else will ever meet the criteria for Messiah?

Attached: 5291D289-4779-4899-A6D8-70E7F61CB1FB.jpg (469x484, 109.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/bsb/luke/2.htm
youtu.be/1NpmTu77Mqs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why do Jews continue to reject Jesus

Attached: d.jpg (1031x706, 274.47K)

not all of them

Attached: 1628811784733.jpg (852x871, 53.19K)

Because God has hardened their hearts in judgment for their rebellion
Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I. Send me!” He said, “Go, and tell this people: ‘Keep on listening, but do not perceive; Keep on looking, but do not understand.’ Render the hearts of this people insensitive, Their ears dull, And their eyes dim, Otherwise they might see with their eyes, Hear with their ears, Understand with their hearts, And return and be healed.” Then I said, “Lord, how long?” And He answered, “Until cities are devastated and without inhabitant, Houses are without people And the land is utterly desolate, The Lord has removed men far away, And the forsaken places are many in the midst of the land. Yet there will be a tenth portion in it, And it will again be subject to burning, Like a terebinth or an oak Whose stump remains when it is felled. The holy seed is its stump.”
Isaiah 6:8-13

Attached: FldLegendToltec.gif (800x545, 148.63K)

that would make judaism correct and they would just keep being Jewish.

But their hardening will not last forever.

“I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn.
Zechariah 12:10

That history was an adaptation of the Bible made by missionaries to convert natives to Christianism.

>they would just keep being Jewish.
Correct. The most Jewish thing a Jew can do is repent and believe in Jesus as Messiah

They are of their father the devil.

>That history was an adaptation of the Bible made by missionaries to convert natives to Christianism.
It isn't. I know Hebrew and am well versed in Textual criticism. I could even point you to the LXX, which clearly demonstrated that your rabbis did not see that text as adapted

messiah is a just another word rabbi
silly goyim cant into being learned of the ways

>why do jews reject a jew

Don't care, I'm a gentile. Next question.

biblehub.com/bsb/luke/2.htm

Attached: Luke 2-21.jpg (810x810, 331.3K)

Judaism is a Christian heresy

They don't reject it, that's the subversive part, they make you believe they didn't recognize him, but he was just a fucking invention to cuck the christians into accepting their world domination when they willl finally say "oh we be wrong we are lechosen because now we see jeezus as our savior, it was right there before or eyez !"

And like that, christians got slaughtered for being idiots and worshipping idols in the eyes of the Jujuuw

Here's another passage about this time when God's judgment of the Jews is complete

Alas! for that day is great, There is none like it; And it is the time of Jacob’s distress, But he will be saved from it. ‘It shall come about on that day,’ declares the Lord of hosts, ‘that I will break his yoke from off their neck and will tear off their bonds; and strangers will no longer make them their slaves. But they shall serve the Lord their God and David their king, whom I will raise up for them.
Jeremiah 30:7-9

jesus was just made up to check all the boxes so he could be the messiah. jesus probably never existed. jesus is a composite of many messiahs that were preaching during this time.

You do realize both Jewish and Roman historians from the timer period testify that He existed?

The pilpul in this thread. Jesus is the Son of God, God in the form of Man. He was White. The jews still mock him. INRI.

Attached: A22E3A9F-3866-4230-9E86-4AEC1C47CF8A.gif (1100x550, 341.82K)

youtu.be/1NpmTu77Mqs

easily forged by christian church. it was the aposles that created the idea of jesus, and he was a composite character.

christcucks can telepathically talk to jesus, that is their proof, and you could too if you stop denying him

I think Christ was just a Jordan Peterson in ancient Roma
I can see people start a cult after the death of him