If only Mein Füher could see Germany today

If only Mein Füher could see Germany today...

Attached: ed3udj9rrujj8df.jpg (504x290, 95.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UZlGzRLdV6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are those Italians waving Turkish flags?

always ungrateful immigrants who want more and more.

Attached: 1654815685409.png (306x306, 112.17K)

The fuhrer wanted all germans to die in the end because they proved to be a weak people. Once more the wisdom of hitler is proven correct.

Wunderbar

Attached: 1659245676612.png (4400x3213, 3.53M)

retard

That's the nature of immigration, not special to Turks. Germans shouldn't have let them in and they are still missing the opportunity of sending them all back here.

Attached: logo.png (500x500, 72.28K)

Yep that's how the colonialists in American kept spreading. Kept making promises and deals with the tribes and kept taking more and more. Indians should have murdered them every time they landed.

lol wait the germans just let the turks take over? just like that? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>LMAO couldn't be America!!!!
Retard. Take lessons because it's not special to Germans. Like I said. It's the nature of immigration. This always happened and always will happen.

Attached: 1659831331253403.jpg (804x720, 194.9K)

Hitlerian worship is pure cringe.

>turk
your opinion is irrelevant

The next civil war in Germany will be between turks and arabs as to who will own the country

I guess you are jelly you are not here, eh?
Dont worry, turkanon. Germany needs millions of people to work. Many of them will come from Turkey, no doubt. You might have a window of opportunity in the next 3-5 years.

He'd just make up some other lies to make you think some angry things. It's not like he believed the lies he told the german people.

why do all intelligent turks stay in turkey and only morons come here?

East Coast injuns were weak, docile and obsequies. If it were the Comanches, Navajos or Utes who ran into the first colonialists then the United States would have never even been formed.

turks are basically gypsies

Central anatolians and from the eastern regions have that gypsy or arab look, true. But I know a lot of turks from the costal regions that do look european. But I guess those are turkified balkans and greek.

I had and still do have plenty of chances to go live in another country and I choose not to. Why would I? I already have a country and my people are here.
Because only morons willingly leave their nation for material comfort.
Kek

Northern Italians

>Because only morons willingly leave their nation for material comfort.
based

Attached: 1650827784809.jpg (556x604, 76.09K)

They are just cowards who leave his own land and act like biggest """Nationalist""" they all run away when they see something compelling for them i fucking hate them, they don't care about Turkey they are just looking for comfort. Put their food on table, allow them own a house and a car this is it they are your loyal dogs now. Real nationalists are the people who serves his own country and his people

Attached: file.png (736x1143, 1.51M)

Repent before you go to war not after is what he would say. Anyone can be saved with a good confession.
youtu.be/UZlGzRLdV6c

Attached: Hitler rescued by his beloved church.jpg (703x971, 155.2K)

Oh this is a dream...this is a dream

Attached: 1653296613376.png (635x661, 297.75K)

I see. Very cool. TÜRKIYE #1 !

Attached: 8dtomnm72j361.jpg (1600x1054, 342.07K)

You are right but desperate people have no choice. Many germans, italians and irish went to the US when Europe was a mess in the late 19th century. Thats why so many americans have german/irish/italian ancestry. Turks had to fight several wars until they regained tehri freedom and nbpbpody helped them after the war. No wonder many poor people left for greener pastures.