The United States Military is running a secret torture program

Consider this a leak. OF KEK proportions

It uses a direct energy targeting system to target pulsed radio and direct energy onto peoples bodies . It can lock onto your body from far away and only hit your body if you are the target.

They can use voice to skull tech on your brain. It can be used to transmit sound and images directly into your internal monologue.

They can contract the muscles of your body. They can even move your lips and vocal cords to talk out of your mouth.

They can reconstruct the electric field data off your eye. Whats this mean? The military can see out of your eyes. This is highly classified.

Don't worry I have whistleblower protection and am leaking this cause fuck it 420 yolo swag FBI doesnt do shit , neither does our goverment about the SECRET TORTURE PROGRAM.

This Secret Torture Program is unconstitutional to its core. I have informed Congress, The DOJ , the FBI , The Executive Branch, and others.

This secret torture program is the start of FACISM in the United States of America.

Pray you don't have a run in with the secret police .

Attached: SECRETTORTORE PROGRAM.png (704x573, 12.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

madinamerica.com/2021/06/un-warns-rise-psychological-cybertorture-bypass-physical-ban/
nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html
nbcnews.com/news/all/havana-syndrome-likely-caused-microwave-energy-government-study-finds-n1250094
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZYQ6vFyoKvf1bRwcXvPWpQ6xsu_GhGtp
anonhq.com/ny-times-reporter-found-dead-exposing-cias-mind-control-program/
everydayconcerned.net/2019/04/06/todd-giffen-whistleblower-on-non-consensual-govt-neuro-experimentation-held-on-charges-of-interstate-threat-stalking-after-messages-sent-to-senators-reports-serious-statutory-violations-in-e/amp/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lyV4eV9UXIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but they can't win a war against Afghanistan? Or Libya or even Vietnam?

>This secret torture program is the start of FACISM in the United States of America.
Fascism is based

Well no shit

You mean like this? madinamerica.com/2021/06/un-warns-rise-psychological-cybertorture-bypass-physical-ban/

Kind of old news and people look at you like you are insane when you speak about it in person. But they would if they are being harassed to via radio wave.

>Directed energy
Two can play at that game

Attached: IMG_20220805_211544.jpg (1920x2560, 691.98K)

Bump this to the top bros.

to be fair they're different things, the cost of actually occupying and keeping tabs on EVERY single village in a country that's been around for 3000 years would be impractical, so the taliban used that to their advantage and would have experts rotate from village to village, planting IED's made in iran or elsewhere

Attached: 1659903603876355.png (760x922, 1.14M)

>Don't worry I have whistleblower protection
lol

The thing about this program is people don't even get they are part of it.

It isn't normal to wake up tired all of the time. It isn't normal to have weird bloody phlegm when you wake up. It isn't normal to feel randomly dizzy or have your heart palpitate.

While Americans are largely lazy and fat, if you genuinely take decent care of your self and have no other health conditions, you might want to question if you're part of it this.

On a larger scale all Americans are through the 5G soon to be 666G network.

But if you feel like you're in a constant state of fatigue, depression, and anxiety...ask yourself...could you be?

I can share more if anyone is interested.

Share more

If this was true we’d be in a lot worse shape than we are. The projection of omnipotence is what they’re after, but only God himself has that power, and Babylon will never reach Heaven.

aw sweet a schizo thread
the people who talk about "energy" like this typically couldn't even define energy if you asked them (without looking it up).
when you apply the actual definition of energy nothing they say makes any sense.
none of this shit is real and you make qanon retards look smart if you believe random schizo text posts on Any Forums

I nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

This article is propaganda.

5G = COVID
... and a whole lot more.

Not even pressing (X), because all of the shit is plausible.

naive nigger

Attached: 1659904346392.png (1780x1079, 1.31M)

so many redpill drops today wtf is going on

Attached: 1659904346390.png (1705x890, 1.07M)

It's already been used abroad
nbcnews.com/news/all/havana-syndrome-likely-caused-microwave-energy-government-study-finds-n1250094

Attached: 1659904346392.png (610x608, 606.42K)

Tell me something I don't know

Attached: 1657913576889.jpg (1024x809, 107.4K)

Attached: 1659904346393.png (947x963, 1.21M)

>ITT United State is going full Monster INC.

>None of this shit is real
Wrong.

Attached: IMG_20220805_210150.jpg (1920x2560, 1.46M)

fake and gay posturing post by a fed trying to prevent rebellion

No no
Says it’s all propaganda

So that’s the end of the discussion!

Stop

>prevent rebellion
If anything, this ADDS to the fire.
Vaxxed = EMF MAGNETS

So basically most reading on this board are in their 20s or 30s. Even if you don't live 100% the best, there should be little to no reason to have ill health. Don't get me wrong - I'm not saying nobody is at fault for their own health.

This is for the people who know they are mostly healthy.

If you wake up with headaches and constant fatigue, that isn't normal. They are likely beaming you while you sleep.

Why? To stifle you. If you are tired and worn then you won't be productive. You won't be angry.

They also want people to develop slow cancer and other issues. It's the perfect crime.

You go to the doctor and they can't find anythng wrong. It's because there isn't anything wrong. It's them.

They have various degrees or torture and technique. They now have 5G which really is just used on the entire population.

Who do they target? It depends. You can be randomly selected or piss them off.

I ask them to be kind to me if I am a target. I don't try to anger them. Maybe I'm just lonely.

If I'm not a target I'm just unhealthy.

Anyway, prayer helps too.

bump

Attached: 1659676245234041.png (702x702, 731.6K)

this thread glows

Attached: image3.jpg (1917x838, 315.92K)

+LEFT DICK ZAPPER+

They’re copying what was done to the US Consulate in Cuba

A reminder that you can use lasers to blind people!!!

Attached: 1655874578203m.jpg (768x1024, 79.19K)

Qanon called out Freemasons, israel/ mossad, and soros. You kikes are on borrowed time worldwide .

>the start of FACISM[sic]
The start of fascism was the corruption of our elections and one party rule by the democrap (communist) party.

the kikes own this planet.

make me

It seems to me that there is tech available to detect these energy sources and where they are coming from so that the problem can be dealt with, directly.

There’s an extensive whistleblower disclosure at: obamasweapon.com with tons of docs.

m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZYQ6vFyoKvf1bRwcXvPWpQ6xsu_GhGtp

anonhq.com/ny-times-reporter-found-dead-exposing-cias-mind-control-program/

everydayconcerned.net/2019/04/06/todd-giffen-whistleblower-on-non-consensual-govt-neuro-experimentation-held-on-charges-of-interstate-threat-stalking-after-messages-sent-to-senators-reports-serious-statutory-violations-in-e/amp/

Attached: 1DC14FCC-0305-4236-969E-5ABF69CB0C28.jpg (640x480, 64.65K)

I can verify that portions of this statement are true

so do it

If you took the jab you've been hacked sucker!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lyV4eV9UXIc
We can monitor and control you like a smart meter. If you're not behaving like a good boy we can limit your oxygen for a while. Or even turn it off if you're being really naughty.
You will eat ze bugs and take your happy drugs son. And you will assume the role of an Epsilon ...Or else!

Attached: 1_If6lwVJ_c1qHYLdaNFI-SQ.jpg (4000x2666, 1.94M)

wait oh fuc

I want to move to Mexico

I know what you mean, I was tortured by means of an "air loom" by G-men. Picrel.

Attached: airloom.jpg (800x602, 355.05K)