Is honest compassion and simple kindness, for its own sake without ulterior motives or interests, possible Any Forums?

Is honest compassion and simple kindness, for its own sake without ulterior motives or interests, possible Any Forums?

Attached: A14A8FEE-601F-42FD-AE7A-AC535F7EADA7.jpg (1600x900, 151.7K)

compassionately kill yourself

Yes but its very rare. Modern society actively discourages kindness at every level. This is by design.

That dude is a sociopath

Post the cute autist girl

who cares? a world like that is boring. I want a world where people try their best to make others suffer

>Is honest compassion and simple kindness, for its own sake without ulterior motives or interests, possible Any Forums?
Not really. The dopamine release associated with benevolence is its own reward.
But true altruism, or as close as it comes to it, is done in private, not on youtube.

Attached: monkeybox.jpg (1200x839, 99.67K)

I've been wondering:

If you constantly do good things to others, but only for the sake of you own satisfaction, is it selfish?

Ayee, final fantasy 9 was the best. My childhood right durr

It is not. Even if you genuinely try to carry yourself out selflessly you will still see yourself be rewarded socially for it some way or the other, which will eventually lead to sin. The only way you con truly be selfless is if beforehand, you give up any possibility of acquiring material wealth or social status, just like priests. Moreover, thats the entire point of priesthood, monasteries and such, so the people who mantain the spiritual order of society dont do it for the wrong reasons.

theres one video of this guy with that super cute and very mildly autistic chick. she tries to kiss him during the video lol.

yes but he makes money . not that he doesnt seem liek a good guy, he does.

Get with the times this guy was locked up a few months back for fiddling a frog

It’s not the norm I don’t think. Most will have alternate motives for doing good things or even hanging out with you, if not consciously, then subconsciously. Even though I’m aware of this biological programming, and I try to genuinely help people for nothing in return many times, I fall for it too sometimes.

Attached: DD00ED35-E392-4882-9A1F-2304C9F43771.jpg (1125x1620, 1.47M)

Why does he do it?

Attached: sbskzombie.jpg (1477x1409, 160.68K)

The question is asking if skepticism is always necessary the answer to which is a resounding YES

I'll take my leave

>look at this completely original and organic post.

Attached: 1-2.jpg (750x500, 65.32K)

I don't often like the compassion for clicks and views stuff, but I think when you consider everything that exists to be one, it's easier to come up with a way to categorize caring for everything all at once. By loving your neighbor in that way, I think you can actually be selfish and upkeep your existence in a way that benefits you, but not solely.

Proof?

Attached: 1657667988662.jpg (1062x1080, 143.27K)

Yes, but this guy is jewish. People outside of the cluster B spectrum feel the “Helper’s High” (the opposite of Duper’s Delight) when doing it.

t. still gangstalked by jews and other homos

Thought for a while that this dude gets off on it, but watched a bunch of videos back in doe day and now actually thinks he just fucking cares about these people. Got annyoing though since he started featuring people with "self diagnosed" shit, bunch of anxiety ptsd autistic shit

He's banging her.

Yes. This is why true charity doesn't exist. Even if you anonymously donated money or something, it might still make you feel good. You're trading money for satisfaction.

This

Can’t tolerate the intolerant.

Yeah naw, stop projecting you absolute freak.

Attached: 1659778587286267.webm (684x854, 1.77M)

this fag is a sadist and loves it. he's getting paid. look at the eyes.

Attached: pain.png (265x82, 29.44K)

lel

Attached: lel.jpg (500x358, 57.44K)

serb user you made me laugh very hard. thank you.

Attached: 1629744857228.jpg (293x301, 11.19K)

The fact that it isn't only proves how important it is.

Attached: Screenshot_20220618-194905-092.png (720x365, 324.23K)

He would!

>the modern freak show
Dress it up with compassion, people only watch him to gawk at the freaks
My favourite garrys mod model

I used to volunteer with retarded kids like this... they're actually brighter than most people think. Funniest thing is they would call each other "retard" all the time... the moment any tension would occur, one would say "retard" and they would all laugh hysterically and automatically deescalate any conflict. If only niggers were as smart as the average retard...

Attached: 1649011937592.gif (500x267, 998.45K)

wow KEKEKEKEK based serbia. put me in the cap and here have a pepe.

Attached: shadilay.jpg (236x314, 17.74K)

Yes

if you're white yes

not white

This. He fucks most of them, if not at least he gets them to suck him off.

He definitely gets off on being around people with serious issues. Plus all the idiots praising him in the comments and the grift from the money he makes. Behind his mask is a very unsettling character.

Attached: ThisConfessionMeansNothing.jpg (1200x1459, 575.37K)