Can someone please explain this recent push by conservative to get smart kids to not go to college and instead become...

Can someone please explain this recent push by conservative to get smart kids to not go to college and instead become plumbers and truck drivers?

Why the fuck would you tell kids that?

Attached: 1642011631975.png (2000x1331, 2.52M)

So they can make money

Because college is a literal indoctrination camp where you spend 10% reading a book you had to buy at 2.000% markup and 90% faggot studies.

being intelligent is one of the most foul curses a person can live through. we have to destroy their minds young so they can be happy

They will objectively make far more money with a bachelors than doing trades.
>inb4 but I done make 100K working 120 hours a week
That's great. Vast majority of college grads make far far more than trademen.

They think if there are no right wing doctors or lawyers or politicians they will win

in 1979 I scored at the 98th percentile on the week long PSAT. The following year I walked out of the SAT and gradually stopped attending. I never went to college. I have owned a home and run a business for 25 years now after exploring the world for 12 years with no employment and no fixed address after leaving HS. I am as far from "the system" as i can get and its is a very deep abiding consolation to me that I have lived my life so far apart from the beast.

Attached: oldwestwoodhigh.jpg (695x451, 84.72K)

>being intelligent is one of the most foul curses a person can live through
Midwit detected.
High IQ here with a bachelor's degree: I am quite happy in life. I had my existential crisis at around five and my high intellect has never been a curse since then. I guess some people are simply stuck where I was a few decades ago. :^)

>That's great. Vast majority of college grads make far far more than trademen.
they don't though
half don't even have full time jobs in the first year after graduation
used to be true when degrees were separating factors, but they aren't now

Because its unironically good advice

>he hasn't even seen the ultimate web of reality yet
>calls me a midwit
you poor summer child

Because this is not the 1960s or 70s anymore where only 1/10 have a degree and getting one in anything literally puts you in the valuable talented tenth of the population. Now like 35% of Americans and in Europe I'm sure higher percentages have degrees and yet all the while the cost of getting a degree has gone up not down. Literally ass backwards... as the value of the degree goes down simply because it is more common the cost goes up.

Plus there are a lot of people that are not smart enough to be worthy of college and that is just a hard fact. So instead of going for the ultra expensive thing that isn't going to do for you now what it would have done 50-60 years ago, a lot of parents are saying "let's be realistic... try to get a good paying blue collar job"

That's legit what I think they think.

The funny thing is that the people who often tell kids to became tradesmen went to college and wouldn't do a trade if you asked them to. They fetishize trade work because they're bored of working in a office, but they don't want to actually work in the trades.

They do, you stupid fuck.
Plumbers make, MEDIAN mind you, 59K a year on average
HVAC make, MEDIAN, 48K a year.

because it is not the relevant factor

Attached: marriage-single-Artboard_1-600.png (1200x704, 9.5K)

Thank you for proving my point. lol, lmao even

My cousin is an electrician. He is married and has 2 children, and makes over 200k a year with some very cushy benefits because he's the type that goes up those really long poles in the middle of nowhere. He studied and was an apprentice for 2 years, the entire time he was paid a much lower, but extremely comfortable wage for this with full benefits as well.
My dumb cunt coworkers are all around the same age, if not older. 2 have masters degrees, 1 has a bachelors, all studied some form of writing and are editors. They are all massively in debt from college, and get paid 50k. At ~10 years younger than them, I have the same position despite a completely irrelevant education because I have experience and their degree is fucking worthless.
Young adults should not bother with college unless it's STEM (Psychology is not a science and does not count, study neuroscience). Ideally, they shouldn't bother with college unless they are given scholarships and grants to go because this is a sign that they are actually considered fit for the major and that they will get plenty of opportunities from it.
I did get a degree but cheated a bit by deporting myself and paying lower tuition accordingly. This works out because literally no one gives a shit or has ever even asked me for proof of my diploma. Most jobs don't unless you're in a lab or working for the Chinese or something.

I make more than most the college educated people in my family. I am one of the few without a degree and the only one that makes more than me has a masters degree and taught retard kids of soldiers on US military base overseas.

I am a tradesman, no certificate or license required for what I do. Zero debt and plenty in the bank.

Fit and tall, don't drink or smoke. Maidenless

You can be a jew and kvetch about money all day long, but a PHD holding youtuber is far worse for society than a plumber.
The problem is the era of WHAMEN have ruined the social and marriage prospects of the majority of jobs in their eternal quest for validation and 1-upping eachother.
So now we see that 1/3 of humans are not fucking. 2 billion people in the world have not fucked.

Well he can go to college and get indoctrinated, become a gay baby murdering leftist and lose his soul to eternal hellfire or he can be an electrician.

Cool story boomer, but kids today can't do that. So now what do we do if we can't start a business with $1200 rent and $12hr pay.

Wow, people who have better financial security are less likely to turn to escapism to handle their problems.
Who'd have thought it?

Attached: tmyk_0-988541359.jpg (1100x618, 55.36K)

>bachelor's degree
not even a master's? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It has nothing to do with income level, it is purely related to social status and sex.

Attached: gr2.jpg (761x350, 53.82K)

Because they want the elite to only be leftists.

Nothing wrong with a good blue collar job. What's with classism?

>My cousin makes
So anecdotal evidence.
On average, electricians make 60K median.
On average, electrical engineers make 102K median.

Which one should a smart kid in high school do?

>Can someone please explain this recent push by conservative to get smart kids to not go to college and instead become plumbers and truck drivers?
>Why the fuck would you tell kids that?
Because Conservatives are kosher controlled opposition. They push that idea to keep capable right-wing minded White men out of the intelligentsia. The left/Jews have so much control over America today in part because they control the intellectual discourse. The create the historical narratives that give people an understanding of their place in the world. They come up with the philosophical basis for the morality that people in society are expected to follow. They control the arts, and the culture that comes from them. They control the sciences, and decide how technology and knowledge should influence society, They absolutely don't want White men in these fields, so they have Conservatives tell young White men to not even bother trying. If us White men don't even show up, then there is no chance of us ever stopping the left/Jews. They push the idea that making money and being financially successful is the only thing that matters and that you can make enough in the trades as a way of keeping Whites from getting in their way.

These retards have fallen for their op hook, line, and sinker.

Of course, not every single person is going to be capable of following intellectual pursuits, and society does need laborers. This is not why conservatives push it, however.