Imagine being a wagecuck, holy shit

Imagine being a wagecuck, holy shit

Attached: file.png (1125x1615, 1.29M)

that's because they're working min wage. that is cheap rent though

Live where it's not cold, problem solved your welcome

it says right there, heating is $0

I pay almost twice this amount in monthly taxes... what kind of retard thinks McDonals is supposed to be a career?

>The jobs aren't supposed to allow you to make a living
peak americana

maybe they can't get a job anywhere else

the issue here is clearly the cost of rent

Every capitalist

Why are Any Forumstards only able to get minimum wage jobs? Really highlights the fact that most of you are sub 60 IQ retards.

I bet you're the kind of boomer who seethes over labor shortages.

>health insurance $20
>rent $600
>no food

>you don’t gain additional skills or take on more responsibilities from your first job at age 14 until you die
How can people really think like this.

Perhaps they should be grateful to live in a free market economy that has lifted millions out of poverty.

Attached: EraKuTcU0AAQc6M.jpg (510x571, 21.53K)

They're not teenage dreamers about being rich when they grow up.

Worked 50 years ago when your granddad was making bank doing the same shit in a steel mill until he retired. Why the fuck are you so obsessed with "gaining skills", it's only going to make the value of knowledge workers go down even more.

To me, fast-food workers aren't even real people. It was always a case how "How can anyone even grow up and work there?" mentality I had toward them. Like how do you end up there?

I dropped out of every school and my first job was still being an accountant thanks to a fake resume, lmao.

>just work a second job goyim
>just work 70 hours a week still living in poverty
KEK. Its amazing people don't realize when all the fat wealthy boomers die off you're going to be left with a generation who won't be satisfied and they will be armed with ar15s in america.

Im neeting and Im still not working for peanuts. Pay me $20/hr minimum out of that multi billion a year profit and I MIGHT work 40 hours a week.

what did you fake on your resume that allowed you to become an accountant?
and when was this?
i have a degree and 8 YoE and i'm having trouble getting hired right now. it's a recession though

In Ontario you and your wife need two jobs to raise a kid, and some days the parents go without eating, it's insane.

if they could live with their parents and only contribute towards food/utilities/water it wouldn't be so difficult

it's the cost of housing that is making these wages seem so terrible. food is cheap

Not a wagecuck but I'm struggling to meet. How do I make money without being a wagecuck in the UK? Family is poor

I just taught myself everything and looked at an accounting clerk's resume example and conformed what I learned to it. That was back in 2017.

Once I got my foot in the door, I just forced myself to make sure every month I take up a new task/responsibility and learn more and more and I found someone there to mentor me for more advanced stuff.

Fast forward 2022, and several companies later, I'm a Financial Controller and I got there without a CPA. I'm currently working for a hedge fund, but I was Assistant Controller for a group of car dealerships for 3 years before that.

Most jobs hover towards low pay service jobs.
Average pay per hour is $15 or so

Attached: 4BB6A22D-07F2-45AC-A76E-62ED86BA7DF8.jpg (1200x675, 70.1K)

Im 22 and make more than this from my rental properties lol. Sucks to suck.

for people who may want to own their own business or franchise it would be a fine place to start. Or people can buy into the franchise and become quite successful, Subway was popular for this.

>doing the same shit in a steel mill until he retired
You can still go to the steel mill and find that. But unlike mcdonald’s you have to work 70 hour weeks, odd hours, and hazardous conditions. If you don’t learn how to do that you will be fired or injured. As a reward for that you can earn 120k per year on average and retire with a pension and healthcare after 30 years. The offer is still available to those who want it.