Which religious group is the easiest to troll?

Which religious group is the easiest to troll?

I think it is probably either muslims or atheists, though I guess Jews are somewhere close by in the ranking.

Attached: 7B75DBAB-8A47-4CCE-A12A-BDC8480C1210.jpg (1024x791, 129.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qarmatians
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Christians for sure.

Attached: theholysniptip.jpg (750x774, 110.7K)

Christians lift up their cheeks as opposed to turning them these days. They are the most benevolent and sheepish ie no fun. I'd say the Jewish one, or atheism.

It depends on how they react. The worst thing Muslims do is give you a death threat in broken English. Atheists write a 10 paragraph essay. Jews just call you anti-semetic and report you to social media police. Christians are the angriest overall and will do a combo of all these things.

Pagans

This is a grift, not trolling.

Muslims, followed by Christcucks. Jews are difficult to troll because of the power they know their people hold, and atheists only get annoyed when religion shapes policy.

You shouldn't joke about God because you feed of him every millisecond, user.
And he loves you even if you're full of shit.

Attached: 1658568429039130.jpg (680x679, 104.31K)

>Atheists only get annoyed when...
Atheists get annoyed at absolutely anything they think even has a tertiary connection to Christianity. If an atheist thinks anyone around them is even thinking about God, they get upset.

There is funeral happened everyday. Feel free to go and troll them.

It’s Muslims. Within their own philosophy they are an illegitimate religion. Mecca was sacked by this pagan dude:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qarmatians

All of them including atheists.
Everyone is just a basic person that gets emotional when you hit the right trigger points.

Atheists.

Nah. It doesn't bother me at all. I used to think about Pokémon a lot when I was a kid, so I understand.

americans are sickos (i should know i live here,) not only do they force their little kids into genital cutting (both babies and older kids) but they sometimes keep the amputated parts, one lady framed it and put it on her fuckin wall. Rotting genital tissue. the hypocrisy is astounding in USA especially when it comes to pedo hate. Most pedo haters had their own sons tied to a board, stripped, and their penises skinned to sexually glorify the appearance of their own childs' genitals. they all oughta be tossed into the same fire.

looks like michael malice

Religion of atheism.
Mention Jesus they throw a fit. For some reason mentioning mohammad or moses they're chill

I still don't get why God gives a shit about us. Doesn't an infinite being have better things to do with His time than watch us? I certainly didn't give a shit about each individual ant in my elementary school ant farm.

An omnipotent being can do everything at once so yeah, imagine being a father but you can watch the game while at the same time hanging out with all the billions of your children at the same time, not possible? It's possible omnipotency user, just believe

Attached: BELIEVE.png (308x204, 9.77K)

Because it’s a cult of morons who can be easily trolled and live nearby, and your cousins know it:

>Atheist
>Admitted Pokemon fan
The autism is off the charts.