There is no "homeless" problem

Is a a drug problem. Specifically a meth and fentanyl problem. They are not not doing meth and fentanyl because they are homeless. They are homeless because of meth and fentanyl. Their "mental illness" is drug psychosis. You cannot solve a problem without being able to clearly see and define its cause.

Attached: Homeless Shelter.png (614x137, 12.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2021/11/the-new-meth/620174/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I still don’t know what the fuck fentanyl is when I was young they were just called junkies or dope addicts

This. They need to be rounded up and dealt with. They aren’t down on their luck they don’t want help and they’re getting increasingly violent and out of control.

Attached: 9FD6D521-7064-4004-9C5C-16ADE99FE02C.jpg (1170x2200, 2.15M)

The problem is the lack of houses. Particular the lack of a new season

Attached: house in a nutshell.gif (400x300, 1.54M)

I got fentanyl during labor instead of an epidural and it made me throw up. Horrible feeling junkies are truly deranged.

Meant for

Tits or GTFO roastie

Attached: women pumping gas.webm (846x606, 2.64M)

The solution to the "homeless" problem.

1) The military is redeployed from fighting Israel's local enemies and sent to destroy the Mexican gangs and superlabs where these designer drugs are produced. They would also bomb the drug precursor supply chains coming from China to Mexico.

2) Death penalty for all dealers of meth and fentanyl.

3) The "homeless" cleaned off the street and put in drug rehab camps until they are productive members of society.

With these three steps the "homeless" problem would be eliminated within a year.

Attached: The White Genocide Project.png (837x900, 427.07K)

hear, hear. more house for the homeless.

The problem is that there are no social nets for these people. America won’t make them despite having the ability to because it knows that it wouldn’t be able to get its wage slaves to work without the threat of homelessness. The drug problem is simply a result of living in a bourgeois liberal democracy.

Attached: 1EAFB168-30EC-4A58-9ABF-A4C914E0DD41.jpg (1044x586, 212.38K)

To treat the drug problem we have to attack all three layers of the market, and trust me it can be done if there is a will.
>production and sale
Immediate death penalty for anyone caught producing, distributing, trafficking, or selling hard drugs(e.g. methamphetamine, heroin, cocaine). Hard labor, preferably around the polar circle, for anyone caught producing, distributing, trafficking, or selling weaker drugs for some months (e.g. weed).
>the customer
Druggies that are a nuisance to the public should be forced to do labor until he is fit to enter rehab, then rehab with additional help from society finding employment and housing.
>the societal condition
There is a reason why people are getting druggies in the first place and that is nihilism, poor future prospects in general, lack off or poor community, or childhood trauma. Fix those aspects and drug use will go away.

It's heroin. There's like a million different synthetic replacements for heroin and morphine and stuff, fentanyl is the one they use for elephants in the zoo when they need surgery.

to be fair I could end up homeless out of pride at any moment, and I have been homeless out of pride in the past

fentanyl is not heroin. that's about as fucking retarded as saying adderall is meth. just because the drugs are similar and in the same category does not mean they are the same.

fentanyl is a highly potent synthetic opioid. much more potent than heroin (which, if memory serves, and it often does, is NOT synthetic, but rather a blend of various opioid alkaloids).

the more you fucking know, you stupid nigger

Yeah, I've been homeless, and no it was not because of drugs. The programs for helping the homeless should be separated into two groups, those that can pass a hair follicle drug test and those that cannot. The worst thing about being homeless was being lumped in with the druggies and treated like I was one of them. I am autistic, not a druggie. I fucking hate druggies. Any money spent to help the druggies is money wasted.

>The problem is that there are no social nets for these people. America won’t make them despite having the ability to because it knows that it wouldn’t be able to get its wage slaves to work without the threat of homelessness. The drug problem is simply a result of living in a bourgeois liberal democracy.

False. The "homeless" you see screaming and shitting in the streets everywhere are not people who "fell between the cracks" but people who use sophisticated designer drugs created to strip away everything away from the users life until they are nothing but a drug purchase and consumption bot. With meth and fentanyl we are in a completely new territory here where old drug policy models are just making the problem worse.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2021/11/the-new-meth/620174/

Remarkably, meth rarely comes up in city discussions on homelessness, or in newspaper articles about it. Mitchell called it “the elephant in the room”—nobody wants to talk about it, he said. “There’s a desire not to stigmatize the homeless as drug users.” Policy makers and advocates instead prefer to focus on L.A.’s cost of housing, which is very high but hardly relevant to people rendered psychotic and unemployable by methamphetamine.

Addiction and mental illness have always been contributors to homelessness. P2P meth seems to produce those conditions quickly. “It took me 12 years of using before I was homeless,” Talie Wenick, a counselor in Bend, Oregon, who began using ephedrine-based meth in 1993 and has been clean for 15 years, told me. “Now within a year they’re homeless. So many homeless camps have popped up around Central Oregon—huge camps on Bureau of Land Management land, with tents and campers and roads they’ve cleared themselves. And almost everyone’s using. You’re trying to help someone get clean, and they live in a camp where almost everyone is using.”

Attached: Hellscape.jpg (962x687, 103.77K)

turn them all into slaves for 10 years. They are allready slaves to their vices might as well make them real slaves. Society gets clean streets, farm workers, maids, and constructions workers (bye bye migrants) and the druggies get a second chance after they have forced sobriety.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

>during labor
How about you just give birth without drugs?
Worked for millions of years.

Drug use has always been a symptom of a greater problem, not the cause. America’s response to this problem has always been to incarcerate people en masse instead of helping people because that would cost more money and subtract from their war machine. Communities are garbage almost everywhere, there is no solidarity because it’s a decadent liberal country and merchants rule the world. Honestly, I’m surprised more people don’t do drugs.

So its just A coincidence that housing prices sky rocketing along with a minimum wage that is starvation tier created even more homeless? You know some of these people I see are pretty fucking old and if you abuse drugs your entire life you don't live that long.

Sure plenty are hopeless druggies too but the reality is plenty are there from living in a hopeless society or having some mental illness that isn't drug related.

Bart's Fart and Shart