Reminder

You can be an evil bastard who unethically owns the world as slaves and still be right about almost everything you profess to believe.
In fact, being correct about everything is a perfectly brilliant evil scheme for world domination. Because when you get called out you can just accuse your opposition of opposing the truths you believe in. And at least half of them (the alt right) will fall for it and start opposing those truths. And thus fall apart. The more intelligent small minority (Marxists) will see through it and support the truth while opposing the evil empire itself that seeks to taint it.
Reminder that the lesbian-of-color proletariat army will bite the institution of capitalism acting as the hand that feeds them and tear it to pieces and it's only a matter of time

Attached: blackrock_logo.png (300x300, 2.6K)

post bmi

>The more intelligent small minority (Marxists)
go starve somewhere else

what about you twiggy

ESG = TIKKUN OLAM
Kikes are using their control of institutions to enforce their Talmud Kike religion. Satan is laughing his ass off.

still not getting the vax

Literally couldn't care less. The people in power have power. That's wrong in and of itself and that's all there is to it, their religion is irrelevant and we will politely, non-antisemitically massacre them all while respecting their religion

The truth is morality. If your means or desired ends are opposing the truth then your means and ends are evil.

Yes, I agree. Hence, oppose the evil means, not the morally true professed beliefs.

if jesus told you to get the vax you would get it

seriously tho don't get the vax

still not getting the vax

>Literally couldn't care less
your thread is finished. if you don’t need understand tikkun olam and if it doesn’t concern you then we’re finished here and you can procede to lurk for 2 years and kys in the process summerfag shill kike

(((Marx)))? LOL

>t. rightard
Power is the only enemy. Its religious affiliation doesn't matter because there's no affiliation that could make them any more evil than they already are just by being in power

Aw, it's so irreverent. How cute.

do you have brain damage?

In the sense they know how to socio-economically control a population and he is right.

>But OP, someone is always going to be in power.
So? Doesn't make it right.
Yeah. We fight evil. Which entails rising up against those in power. Which unfortunately entails rising *to* power when we win. Which entails becoming evil. Which makes it morally right for someone to rise up against us.
Because hierarchy is both evil and inevitable, the only just government model is an endless cycle of uprising. The history of humankind is the history of class struggle, and only at the end of history can peace and justice ever coexist. Marxists already knew this, so anyone who raises it as an objection misses the point of the ideology.

Define: Evil.

names the jew, fails to see the jew is causing this.

Kek you guys can't even define what a woman is, fuck off.

>irrelevant
Lewl

Just because Karl Marx was a jew and BlackRock are jews doesn't make Karl Marx BlackRock.
A woman is someone who identifies by the label "woman," and all the federal institutions and corporations that revel in that moral truth can suck my dick and I will kill them.
>inb4 recursion
First of all, not all recursive definitions are even invalid. This one would be, if it were recursive, because there's only an inductive case and no base case. But it's not actually recursive, because the righthand instance of symbol "woman" is semantically quoted.
>inb4 but that makes the word meaningless, void of qualities
Yes. As it damn well should be. Gender is stupid. And all the federal institutions and corporations that revel in that moral truth can suck my dick and I will kill them.