This is not ok

He is not dead. So maybe someday he will comeback bring with a gun and revenge.

Attached: 1659898236525471.webm (1276x720, 1.07M)

Fuck off and shut the fuck up no one cares

Wow, that shopkeeper can’t aim for shit , or can aim really well.

Whites should start killing nonwhites

If he has already a decide to kill someone he should kill him once for all. Not like this. If this guy is not dead he will probably go for a revenge if he can move.Or just let he rob or just fight him with bare hand. If u use a knife u should kill him.

>James “the vape goes out the knife goes in” Nguyen

>James “if he wanted a vape he should have inserted his card and entered his PIN” Nguyen

>James “jump over the glass get a knife up your ass” Nguyen

>James “There once was a man from Las Vegas who sold tasty vapes to his neighbors
Two robbers walked in to clean out his bin
Now they’re in bed with cut tracheas” Nguyen

Attached: B21E5791-F9BF-49F5-A270-70CCD1F3C408.jpg (773x329, 58.14K)

Faggot doesn't realize that as long as these masked faggots don't fear the police, the judge, the jury, or jail, they must fear their victims.

Faggot DAs turnstiling these masked faggots onto the streets are the ones who should be getting shanked.

Go spread your pox around gookgay.

And sage. All fields.

Typical cracker, country is flooded with invaders, and you are still 'muh Asian superhero, nevermind when the niggers burned down a country over an opioid od

#StopAsianHate

>he’s not dead
That’s too bad. I was hoping that wigger went to Hell.

>Rob someones shop
>Get stabbed
Faggot should be happy he isn't dead, i would club his skull in if i got that gooks chance

This webm will make more people hate and daily beat up the asians in US

nice kill, exactly what needs to happen to prevent the decay of our society

Tell us you're a nigger without saying you're a nigger

Whole video just show he use wrong weapon. Either let them rob or just use hand to fight.

Why is the chinkoid in a white country?

I really hope people get enough of the nigger rampage and go clean out some neighborhoods permanently. Make the 13% shrink to 6%. Not many niggers where I live so I will enjoy watching on TV.

This is a psyop to get whites to start attacking Asians so the media can say it was Whites doing it all along and ignore it was almost exclusively niggers.

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 10.88K)

Post link faggot.
Only his name is released. Nowhere is how he's doing

cool

Kek. That faggot isn't gonna do shit but fantasize about revenge and contemplate his decision from the bed while his mom jacks him off

apparently this idiot went on reddit and did an AMA
imagine being overpowered and stabbed by a fucking redditor

english obviously its your first language

Don't try and take shit that doesn't belong to you. The worst part is these faggots figured the chinkoid was a pussy and wanted to fuck him over to the fullest extent when he appeared to show weakness. Worthless niggers like that deserve to die

Neither is stealing, don’t break the NAP or your ass is next.

Yeah nevermind the chink is a foreign invader selling drugs to kids