Music and politics

What does the music you listen to say about your politics? Does the music you listen to correlate with political leanings?

Attached: Bon_Scott.jpg (1005x1280, 594.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tX2a47Dwfg
youtube.com/watch?v=RNmedZz-LYA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yIonRQFpKN4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O02Gnzn5JDY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My mother calls rap "Nigger Musik"

i just listen to osts

I only like Bon Scott ac/dc
And I love me some Megadeath.

Bon scott acdc is the best. Although brian Johnson still had a some good songs tho

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

Worst meme ive ever experienced

Most music promoted was against everything our civilization stood for. Yes they had nice rhythm or melody or were catchy etc. the fact remains.

Anybody who bases their view of the Brian era off the hits is a dingus. Flick of the Switch and Fly on the Wall are some of their most slept on albums of their career.

Attached: 833D25FD-8867-415E-A1DB-C195A3A32F81.jpg (326x500, 33.58K)

I noticed that too. Im a fan of country music but all the lyrics are full of degeneratcy talking about feeling down and drinking a lot and using drugs

I've always been very liberty leaning and most of the music I like has undertones to that.
I think it correlated to an extent. It depends on if your views influenced your music taste or vice versa.
t.bohab
rip brockie

How do you hide money from a hippy?

I exclusively listen to Christian Death metal

youtube.com/watch?v=6tX2a47Dwfg

>"To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations, he will rule them with an iron rod and will brake them to pieces like pottery just as I have received authority from my Father. I will also give that one the "morning star". Revelation 2:26

Attached: crusader-kings-3-2[1].jpg (800x450, 69.7K)

Death metals the worst kind of music. No melody at all

Holland Osts was better than Peter Gabriel for sure.

I only listen to paranoid fedora industrial metal played by unhappy narcissists and satanic slobs with health issues:
youtube.com/watch?v=RNmedZz-LYA

I tip my fedora to you good sir
The worst genre is electro swing

I absolutely adore Motorhead. While i don't agree with everything Lemmy writes, his poetry really has struck many chords with me and dealing with Clown World.
Orgasmatron:basically Clown World tkd the song.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yIonRQFpKN4
Get Back in line: Bankers and the sycophants who support them
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O02Gnzn5JDY
There will never be another man as based as Lemmy

Strongly depends on what death metal. Some extreme stuff, there is a melody, but it's generally shit. Just doodling really. But downtuned so much it's almost impossible to make out (e.g. Disgorge). Most other is melodic, once you get your ear in and get used to the sound (my fave = Entombed's "Wolverine Blues" album).

When I was very young, and I hadn't heard heavy/ish guitars, I couldn't make out Boston's "More than a feeling" at all! I find that bizarre now, because it seems crystal clear to me.

Imagine if Bon Scott hadn't died