Brazilian bjj world champion shot and killed by a police officer in a arguing during a show

Brazilian bjj world champion shot and killed by a police officer in a arguing during a show

Based or cringe?

streamable.com/dc11zs
streamable.com/u7kvdx

thespun.com/news/jiu-jitsu-world-champion-reportedly-killed-on-sunday

Attached: file.png (721x545, 266.29K)

The victim/The killer

Attached: file.png (1230x713, 792.67K)

the vax claims another victim

>learn a martial art
>get in shape
none of that matters. it's all about the gun. that's why we can't let libtards win and take our guns

This.

Attached: 1658213454572533.jpg (669x669, 114.98K)

I mean if I was a cop and knew you were one of the finest fighters on earth and you were yelling at me and screaming I'd probably be scared shitless too

RIP Leandro
He was actually breaking up the altercation.
Too good for this world

>Oh no! He's gonna put me in a toe hold in front of everyone!
BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

blyat keked hard

The cop started the fight, chud

If no one avenges his death his spirit does not rest in peace...

Attached: photon hologram.png (835x425, 207.22K)

He didn't make good use of leverage that Helio invented.

Started going to BBJ in my home town like two weeks ago. There's this qt cute that's been doing it for years and she's a blackbelt, rolled with her the first time last week and she told me I have pretty good technique for a beginner

I train muay thai, these days there is two woman trainning together and mounting on top of each other, I would get a bonner so fast if they did this to me, lol

You've never touched a woman that isn't your mum

dont care not my problem

Did you get a wrestling rager?

This is why shaolin kung fu is the only legit martial arts. If you're good enough you can literally deflect 9mm bullets

Attached: monkdrill.jpg (474x302, 31.74K)

hopefully not, when you're just rolling you don't really think about it as it much, but at the beginning it was tough, i managed to survive, tough thing is the classes are no-GI so all the girls wear these tighter than usual leggings, it's tough.

you've never fucked a woman that isn't your mum

memes into reality

Attached: 1455422372123484232.jpg (811x630, 72.32K)

God made people differend and colonel Colt made them equal.

seems like he liked to go into these clubs and start fight and shit. well..........

He got killed by a fucking wristlet

oh, now I saw the videos. what a shame, looked like a chad. but, thuggish too. not sure how those gracies that used to fight all the time in nightclubs all the time never got shot