How does the government printing $740 billion reduce inflation?

How does the government printing $740 billion reduce inflation?

Attached: 740.jpg (889x842, 205.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/world/article-zimbabwe-introduces-gold-coin-to-help-bolster-collapsing-currency/
companiesmarketcap.com/usa/largest-american-companies-by-revenue/?page=16
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zg7AXHoNAgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this baffles the goyim

still not getting the vax

Sweaty, have you forgotten about mosquitoes?

You WILL get graphene in your bloodstream sooner or later

Now they have to raise taxes to pay the interest on that $740B. This kills inflation by making the consumer class poorer

If you actually read the bill, you would see it actually RAISES government revenue by subsidizing the cost of drugs and spending money on green technology.

You chuds are so stupid.

This is the only viable inflation reduction strategy

Attached: giphy-3563849601.gif (500x378, 519.35K)

>THE TITLE OF THE BILL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHATS IN THE BILL
WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS

With that money they can pacify the lower classes while squeezing the middle class so they spend less

It doesn't

Higher interest rate and higher bank reserve requirement.

TWO MORE WEEKS

It has something to do,
the exact opposite.
Inject money into economy = Inflation
That's a fact.

Death to kikes

>Higher interest rate and higher bank reserve requirement.
I bet this is what Zimbabwe said.

Anyone know if this shit is retroactive? I just got an electric car a month ago and would love that $4000 scratch.

Trust the experts, it's literally called the INFLATION REDUCTION ACT

This.
If people don't have any money, they can't feel the pain of inflation.

Stop thinking in terms of inflation, prices or salary. These are all designed to trick the goyim.

Think only in terms of purchase power.

The more % of world's money that is funneled towards unproductive entities (government, crony businesses, hired quotas, etc) the lower the purchase power.

It really is that simple.

Taxing the rich, you stupid motherfucker

anyone ever watched american parliaments? its beyond fucking gay they all sit there waiting for turns to talk and the person that is talking usually brings a fucking white board with him and gives a 7 hour meaningless words presentation

When they say reduction, it means increase....like the Affordable Care act (Which is not affordable).

The people responsible for the scamdemic and the jabs must be publicly executed.

so the solution is to chemically lobotomize burgerclaps while going full ahead with pipe dream energy replacement scheme that I'm sure at least 50 senators have not invested heavily in, despite the fact the same tech deployed to other places in the world can't even meet a quarter of the demand

Attached: 952.png (1024x1024, 687.14K)

Don’t ask questions

they're named opposite of what they're supposed to do. such as the patriot act or the affordable health care act

Taxes?

Inflation?

There's no parliament, it's not even close to the same system you think you're talking about

That's Modern Monetary Theory for you but you wouldn't understand goy cattle...

Or we could foster a better environment for business creation; More businesses means more supply. But (((they))) won't allow it

Democrats know they won't be re-elected so it's to sabotage the next guy by pushing the problem down the line

please do not use twitter, it's a method of social control to get people to dismiss/ignore thoughts that are longer than a 200 characters or whatever since no meaningful communication between people or citizens can occurs within this constraint

Green energy is a meme. Nuclear is the only way

the thing they have where they all act like its really serious and important but its just some dickhead with a white board and a load of half empty brown chairs?

the bill is a scam

Attached: 1975664.jpg (1920x1080, 502.38K)

hey relax man, just don't think about it

taxes don't just disappear they go to isreal

It’s like fighting “fire with fire”
The small inflation from the stimulus burns out the fuel for the greater inflation to exist.

bernie should have won
we need a bernie / paul ticket

>no ex post facto laws

>reduce inflation by inflating the money supply
Higher prices are an effect of inflation, not inflation itself

Ahhh that makes more sense. For the longest time I thought they just lit the money on fire and then printed whatever they needed.

Capitalism is a scam. Soon you niggermutts will realise

Zimbabweans now use gold as currency, doing so is a good way to increase national economic activity.
>Increase migration of Jews to a country.

theglobeandmail.com/world/article-zimbabwe-introduces-gold-coin-to-help-bolster-collapsing-currency/

I watched your House of Commons meetings back when Brexit was still being discussed. It was like a classroom of teenagers and Bercow was the teacher trying to wrangle tards. Fun stuff.

the government doesn't "generate" a fucking dime, you aids-ridden queer

depends. green energy makes sense in certain environments. like you wouldn't want to put wind turbines in a forest, but out on the plains it makes sense. same with solar. you wouldn't want to put solar in a place that gets harsh winter weather but we got thousands of square miles of deserts where they would be perfect.

same with nuclear reactors. You want to locate them somewhere geologically stable near a source of water but not on a flood plain

Paying off the $740 billion is a problem for your great grandkids to solve.

KEK

>Printing $740B to help subsidize corporations
>REASONABLE
>Printing $900B to essentially wipe out student loan debt for ~90M Americans
>IRRESPONSIBLE

Well, you see,
Thus
And so
Because
Also %%
Thus, inflation is reduced!

It doesn't. Thanks for asking.

House of Representatives. A big room of self-aggrandizing retards by any other name.

That would actually be a better state of affairs than what they actually do with it.

The US has gone downhill ever since politicians stopped dueling and beating each other with canes in Congress.

>the way to fix inflation is to spend more money causing more inflation
Democrats deserve to starve to death and for people with better genetics to laugh at them as they're dying.

>15% tax on all dividends of the "largest companies in america"
>in reality this is all companies with more than $1 billion in revenue
>this is the top 1500 companies
>companiesmarketcap.com/usa/largest-american-companies-by-revenue/?page=16

>what this means is everyone's retirement 401k's and roth ira's are going to be 15%
>reit's which are for normies to invest in real estate are required BY LAW to give 90% of their profits to their shareholders
>reits are going to get slaughtered

basically democrats went "how can we fix the economy? I know! More taxes!"

Attached: 1605233132597.jpg (1024x994, 30.77K)

thats optimistic

there's no accountability in politics.
a group of people make choices that destroy the existence of millions,
and nothing happens to the deciders.
They can steal, rape, and fuck up as much as they can, and they'll keep failing upwards.
As long as no consequences are on the table, why would the crooks stop their profitable tricks?

Death to kikes

Naive. The Jews have already polluted the air, water and food. When there is no normal food left, they will feed us with bugs. And the Jews themselves will eat kosher meat.

how do you recycle wind turbines leaf nigger?

>have you forgotten about mosquitoes?
Tell me more, i suspected those little things this summer, are my schizo meters good ?

Please stop noticing things user so our corporate overlords can continue raping us and ensuring there will no capitalist future for you, only communism

Attached: 3e99138d9008fe2_112112.gif (112x112, 28.47K)

It doesn't.It accelerates it.
(((They))) are trying to destroy the entire world for their Khazarian demon deity just like Sabattean Levi in 1666.

Khazars (They call themselves Jews) are pure evil and sadly they control the Central Banks and the self proclaimed "elites" are helping them do it due to blackmail, cowardness, indifference or outright malice.

Pretty neat to ensure no one gets in your way of world domination because they are told that if they just pray, tithe, slave for paper and junk metal (soon to be literal numbers on a screen connected to a micro-chip or tattoo) and pay their taxes to the very people that are doing this to them that everything will be a-OK...

Fucking embarrassing to witness the absolute shitshow that the World has become.At least in the past the peasantry and lower Nobility took up arms and did something, now all people do is shout in the street like some crackhead nigger expecting them to give a shit...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zg7AXHoNAgY

what is the patriot act? etc.
(I don't know more because i'm not mutt, I don't need to know all your sneeds and feeds)

Cool it with the antisemitism pal.

Why wasn't it filibustered,?

How many levels of retarded illiterate nigger are you on right now, user?

Best post I've seen on this troon infested forum in a long time.
Based beaner-bro

your ticket to salvation was with ron paul.
now await doom, but consoom in the to ease the pain.

jews are destroying the dollar to deplete the savings of white families. USA = commie money printing nation.

Attached: notpatience for nigger shenanigans.jpg (863x1024, 158.02K)

btw one other things i forgot to mentino

bitcoin is being replaced by monero... and FUCK NIGGERS FUCK JEWS

Attached: monero irs fbi.png (788x669, 272.02K)

Today I was extra hungry so I cut my pizza into eight pieces instead of four, now I have twice as much

Attached: ostrich suicide.webm (256x480, 915.91K)

you bury it.
just like what you do with coal ash and radioactive waste you dumb nigger

Why does the black one have breasts

A+, user

Attached: Capture.jpg (976x802, 127.9K)

>was like a classroom of teenagers
Still is. At least you get something in return for your tax money.

The rich of course being anyone that makes more than 50k so the new 87000 IRS auditors make sure they are getting every dime and then some from people that can’t even afford food and gas. Classic demonrat

not my problem

specially with the "new" thorium reactors. but since its still nuclear, normies are afraid of it.