"Just renounce, faggot" - Bolsonaro tells ZELENSKY how to end the war

>"I know how the war in Ukraine can end, I have a plan and I will tell it to Zelensky" declared the brazilian President Jair Messias Bolsonaro, whose refusal to cut russian fertilizer imports and to condemn the so-called russian special operation in Ukraine has created much controversy in the international sphere. "The fastest way for it to end is a tactical thermobaric missile in that faggot Zelensky's bunker. Done, I solved the war, the famine crisis and the energy crisis. For fuck's sake, where's my peace prize?" joked Bolsonaro, amidst growing political tension in Brazil after the invitation of over forty ambassadors to an event where he reportedly showed how electronic voting can be easily rigged.

wionews.com/world/brazils-jair-bolsonaro-says-he-knows-how-the-russia-ukraine-war-could-be-resolved-497471
en.mercopress.com/2022/07/15/bolsonaro-hints-solution-to-ukraine-war-resembles-that-of-1982-in-the-south-atlantic
slobodenpecat.mk/en/bolsonaro-znam-kako-mozhe-da-zavrshi-vojnata-vo-ukraina-imam-plan-i-kje-mu-go-kazham-na-zelenski/

Attached: bolsonaro8.png (919x586, 557.76K)

>"I know how the war in Ukraine can end, I have a plan and I will tell it to Zelensky" declared the brazilian President Jair Messias Bolsonaro, whose refusal to cut russian fertilizer imports and to condemn the so-called russian special operation in Ukraine has created much controversy in the international sphere. "The fastest way for it to end is a tactical thermobaric missile in that faggot Zelensky's bunker. Done, I solved the war, the famine crisis and the energy crisis. For fuck's sake, where's my peace prize?" joked Bolsonaro, amidst growing political tension in Brazil after the invitation of over forty ambassadors to an event where he reportedly showed how electronic voting can be easily rigged.
This is *slightly* embellished, no?

Although I support Ukraine because they were invaded and do not agree at all with what Bolsonaro said, we have to remember that he stood against lcok downs when all the world was shutting down, waht brought the brazillian economy back after it almost broke due to previous cuckmmunist regimens.

So he did as a true representative and answered thinking on what his nation could benefit from, not his personal opinions.

This is why Brazil is now, one of the only coutries in the world who can actually can pay back their debts - if they have to.

Meanwhile on the US, no bank will loan american banks money today. Because Mutt economy (and credibility) is shite.

>Although I support Ukraine
Stopped reading that nonsense

Attached: 1659081625247757.jpg (980x833, 121.32K)

On the first glance war on ukraine is a bad thing but then you look closer you will realize its a culling of asiatic mongrel borderland spawn by actually White Russian chads. The world does not need another aggressive mixed raced abomination country, more arab/asian mutts culled by Russia better for mankind.

Attached: 1656462655460.png (1050x1022, 1.09M)

Totally picrel

Attached: 1658599536102955.png (250x242, 112.33K)

The Butthurt Belt is a prison of minds.

and a shit skin is the prison of the body, subhuman

>"The fastest way for it to end is a tactical thermobaric missile in that faggot Zelensky's bunker. Done, I solved the war, the famine crisis and the energy crisis. For fuck's sake, where's my peace prize?"
You'll have my vote, but I'm afraid the Pelosi faction wants to reward her stunt, she made the world a safer place

Shit, did he really say the quiet part out loud?
The war is perpetuating because of that fucking actor accepting foreign aid for a future that will never fucking happen. America certainly seems to know this, and is treating the whole country as a pawn in a proxy war, like what Soviets and China allegedly did in Vietnam and Korea.
I wonder how long this absolute madlad will last.

Holy based

>Ukraine
>was invaded
Lol

eta when Zelensky and his wife are going to get killed by the azov and right wing soccer clubs?

>The fastest way for it to end is a tactical thermobaric missile in that faggot Zelensky's bunker.
BASED
when all of the states secede he should come lead one of the new countries

Yea give up Donbas which is majority ethnic Russians and hate Ukraine to Russia and be done with it but I think this war is about money now.

>If you kill your invaders, they win.
Thank you trad, based & redpilled Westernoid right-wingers, very cool.

Attached: 1659281990040572.jpg (1024x539, 85.49K)

>the gypsy of Kiev never misses a thread

based

Attached: 1654816220216.jpg (338x301, 26.41K)

memeflag fag.

America put him into power. He is an authoritarian who censored the press and banned opposition parties. He’s forbidden people from leaving the nation, and is using them as fodder for foreign interests. America spent billions on propaganda - dude is even famous for PORTRAYING the president on a NETFLIX (Marc Randolph is a relative of Freud/Bernays - father of psychology and propaganda). Everything about this situation screams Supranational deep-state/lefty CIA/World Economic Forum propaganda.
We even violated the Minsk Protocol which was drafted, called Russia a terrorist - invalidating it - and installed “biological research facilities” near the border while taking Russians DNA…all suspiciously.

Zelensky is a demagogue with a PR team. Ukrainians are slaves being lead to slaughter in the worlds biggest psyop — but with gay marriage! Woooo! Hillary Clinton, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and Soros are clearly behind this.

Is there audio of Emperor Bolsonaro saying this?