Granny sees tranny pedo ogling little girls in the locker room, confronts tranny pedo

> Granny sees tranny pedo ogling little girls in the locker room, confronts tranny pedo
> Tranny pedo says gtfo
> Granny reports to nearest gym employee
> Granny called a bigot
> Granny banned for life from pool
> Tranny can watch nude children, granny can’t swim

Is this the real world?

mynorthwest.com/3587051/dori-female-swimmer-banned-pool-dispute-biological-male-womens-shower/

Attached: DA9B5C7B-9415-43B0-9CB5-58EB73674C65.jpg (1125x1308, 845.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

porttownsendfreepress.com/2022/08/02/mountain-view-pool-punishes-woman-for-her-gender-expression-and-identity-part-one/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When I hear insane stories such as this, sometimes I think about how nobody knows any of the people who were allegedly involved with this alleged incident. We don't know if any of these people are real. We don't know if this really happened. It could be a demoralization psyop.

Maybe Granny should fucking get with the times. Did she not notice its not the 1950s anymore? Good riddance you old bitch, nobody needs her dying in the pool anyway.

guaranteed replies

>Maybe Granny should fucking get with the times. Did she not notice its not the 1950s anymore? Good riddance you old bitch, nobody needs her-ACK!

Attached: 1645371324794.jpg (656x693, 211.15K)

>real world
no, only the anglosphere

ahh freedumb

In depth investigation with pictures?

porttownsendfreepress.com/2022/08/02/mountain-view-pool-punishes-woman-for-her-gender-expression-and-identity-part-one/

I really need to know how hard granny fought for equal rights, in order to know how funny this is

Grandma has more balls than 98% of the board and Republicans.

Stupid commie granny should build her own pool.

Maybe she was defending the little girls and their right to privacy. Oh wait, narcissistic pervs like you wouldn’t understand that. Just keep putting your feelings above their childhoods, I’m sure karma won’t care.

Oh...

Attached: 1657310080051.jpg (605x937, 43.96K)

You don't have a right to privacy in public

Based Granny

>Granny keeps her mouth shut for 80 years of "arbitrary equality for everyone no matter the cost" when it benefits her
>Surprised when it gets used against her

Any women that believe in feminist bullshit like equal rights to vote and work deserves to be ogled by the demented trannies they created.

You sound like a low T limp wristed faggot

If whites don't deserve our own space, why do old Jewish feminists? Good for the Y

kek, nice leafposting

Attached: Vaporeon.jpg (474x591, 54.38K)

still not getting the vax

Jews did this.

>t. limp wristed faggot

And after reading these amateurish articles it seems obvious this situation was fabricated. Notice the little clues in details and dialogue meant to check the outrage boxes

This