At some point in your life something will go horribly wrong, and you will die

How is one supposed to deal with this absolute certainty?

Attached: 1589931778384.jpg (2359x1749, 524.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Why-Afterlife-Obviously-Exists-Realer-Than-Real/dp/1785359851/
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mysteries-consciousness/202204/does-afterlife-obviously-exist
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Watch anime and beat off

Never doubt the minds vast arsenal of coping mechanisms

Youll do just fine.

The longer you stare at the void, the more sedating it is.

Always remember that while this is inevitable, one decade seems to take a lifetime, and seven or ten in a row lasts so very long that death is sweet sweet release when it finally arrives.
Basically dont worry about it, you have 80 years of suffering the full consequences of every single bad decision you've ever made. Thats more than enough to occupy your time

Smoke weed everyday.

>How is one supposed to deal with this absolute certainty?
Forget all about it until it happens.

Meditation leading to non-attachment and the annihilation of clinging

still not getting the vax

By realizing that death is entry to paradise? By reading NDEs? This is by far the most compelling book on near-death experiences (NDEs) according to the actual experts in the field:

amazon.com/Why-Afterlife-Obviously-Exists-Realer-Than-Real/dp/1785359851/

It makes a huge deal about the fact that near-death experiencers (NDErs) are representative of the population as a whole, and that when people go deep into the NDE, they all become convinced. As this article points out:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mysteries-consciousness/202204/does-afterlife-obviously-exist

>"Statistics collected ... show that the “deeper” the NDE ... the greater the percentage of those who come away certain of the existence of the afterlife. Among those with the deepest experiences ... 100 percent came away agreeing with the statement, “An afterlife definitely exists”."

Since NDErs are representative of the population as a whole, and they are all convinced, then 100% of the population become convinced that there is an afterlife when they have a sufficiently deep NDE themselves. And so would you, me, or anyone, including the most dogmatic atheists and skeptics, because it is VASTLY more self-evidently real than this puny little experience of life on Earth we have now. When you dream and wake up, you immediately realize that life is more real than your dream. When you have an NDE, the same thing is happening, but on a higher level, as you immediately realize that life is the deep, deep dream and the NDE world is the real world.

Attached: em11.jpg (1301x1844, 899.96K)

jump rope, cooking spray on kitchen floor, a sturdy door knob. Valium or other benzo
or a running car in my garage

You use brain too much and it masturbated itself into thinking that question into existence. Just fucking live your life, and if it ends, cry to God.

I had a dream last night that I died and some being was pulling me out of existence by my rib cage. Woke up drenched in sweat. Shit was spooky

at some point in my life something went horribly wrong, and I was born.

Face my unvaxxed old age death with dignity, grace, and respect.

Nothing wrong with that.

>John 3:14-15 KJV
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Attached: 2904C1B5-15B8-482D-AB8B-EA7EBCFDD50A.jpg (1060x1882, 490.49K)

Watch anime and beat off

I have obtained something called "radiant health" in TCM but really I've been fucking all kinds of really low class (still better than any western woman) asian street whores and cooming in them A LOT. So idk I don't really think about that just gotta get myself back up to sainthood when I get done fucking these tight teens everyday but it's not really getting that boring so idk.

by taking a shit

I had one not long ago where I met my grandad (deceased) at a train station, he handed me a ticket and went on his way,

this
do you have asthma?

based

I had a dream the other night some little mutant tranny dwarf thing with big steel claws would roll around in a ball and was trying to attack me at a party or something. I was like, nooo, stoooop..

Change your perspective on it. You can just look at it like an amazing opportunity to experience living. Death will be the big sleep at the end of an incredibly challenging journey. whats the alternative, start getting anxiety about breathing, your heartbeat, going outside.

just remember they are on estrogen and are weaker than a hobbit

Deal with it? I've been waiting for it since I was twelve