Because fuck you, that’s why

That’s right, we’re in charge and there’s nothing you can do about it. We’re going to drive you into the poor house and make you choose between food and the medicine that keeps you alive. And your children. You are helpless against the right wing!

Attached: 7EE5CE9B-8868-4591-9499-5FD4ED0A85F2.jpg (1169x1220, 140.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2019/4/3/18293950/why-is-insulin-so-expensive
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NOT THE HECKIN MEDICINEARINOS!

Make your own insulin. My body does it all the time

What else was in the bill?

>voting for less government
Why are republicans so fucking based bros?

based
diabetes isn't even real
bigger hoax than 911

Its being driven up because faggots get obese and get Type-2 diabetes and use more insulin than a Type-1 because they're fat fucking faggots that can't stop gorging themselves like a goose trying to make foie gras.

Trump already had a cap on it and you rescinded that
Why would I care about you crying about it now?

All I'm saying is stop distributing Insulin for like a month and then you never have to worry about this shit again. Same with epi-pens etc, why are we letting weak ass genes propagate?

>Trump drops price of insulin
>Biden gets rid of EO to take credit months later
>Repubs tell him to get fucked
Whats the problem here?

kill all fatties

Trump put a cap on insulin and Biden removed it

Biden removed the executive order that kept it cheap and now Democrats are pretending that they care?
Create the problem and sell the solution.

gibs!!!! more gibs!!!
smash capitalism!!

Attached: 891DE049-39FA-4C20-8116-D11B8F327AA2.jpg (750x1000, 95.29K)

Kek. This was literally one of the first things Biden did. Insulin prices skyrocketed and there wasn't a peep from media.

Attached: 1618069520078.png (720x949, 326.24K)

I don't fully understand whats going on here BUT
The market forces should be allowed to decide the price of such a widely produced product as Insulin.
The case could theoretically be made for certain sparely produced medicines but I dont see why cheaper producers wont step in if the price is too high

DEATH TO DIABETICS

These fat fucks wouldn't have diabetes in the first place if it wasn't for the goyslop they've been tricked into eating.

stop being so fucking fat.

Fucking liars.

ALright I found some tidbits of information from Vox but still

tl;dr on why insulin prices are so high - These are modern innovated versions of insulin and under patent

vox.com/2019/4/3/18293950/why-is-insulin-so-expensive

>When inventor Frederick Banting discovered insulin in 1923, he refused to put his name on the patent. He felt it was unethical for a doctor to profit from a discovery that would save lives. Banting’s co-inventors, James Collip and Charles Best, sold the insulin patent to the University of Toronto for a mere $1. They wanted everyone who needed their medication to be able to afford it.

>Insulin manufacturers say the increases are just the price tag that comes with innovation — creating more effective insulin formulations for patients.

>According to a 2017 Lancet paper on insulin price increases, “Older insulins have been successively replaced with newer, incrementally improved products covered by numerous additional patents.”

relevant snippets