Feeling demoralized

Do you think we are completely fucked?

I used to be one of the most optimistic persons out there, but all its just too fucking much.
I now think that we are absolutly and completely fucked, there's nothing we can do against the globohomo. It's over.

Attached: artworks-ahXHsTLzYjYIChPD-C0oGYg-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 48.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TMcvZaiBwe4
zoroastrian.org.uk/lib/cca/1700-mazdanreligion.html
zoroastrian.org.uk/lib/mazdan/stephenflowers-intromazdanreligion.pdf
heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism/index.htm
redice.tv/red-ice-radio/restoring-the-indo-european-religion-zoroastrianism-germanic-paganism-and-rune-magic
youtube.com/watch?v=eWyl7ijOWHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally just enjoy life and breed. Love your children, family, and friends. That's all you need to do

Try and enjoy life desu. We’re all demoralized

>breed

Attached: 1659886643153620m.jpg (733x1024, 76.15K)

Wake up Mr freeman, wake up

Attached: 1658938287049128.png (2000x1757, 275.89K)

You're not alone beanerbro. Just have hope that one day mr. Adolf will return and save the human race.

The globalized system shows signs of collapse over the next 5-10 years. We're already seeing it now, and we will really see it as more and more boomers retire. Demographic shifts are a bitch, North America and France for some reason is fairly well-off in this regard but not invincible, and China and Germany are absolutely fucked in this regard.
Where some people see chaos, others see opportunity.
If you know what is coming ahead, that makes it all the more bizarre you choose to do nothing to profit or thrive within the chaos.
It is not too hard. Find land with well potential, buy it. Drill well. You're already 60% there at that point.

Cruzaron el rio bravo ya casi al amanecer,
Con bastante carga blanca que tenían que vender,
Llegaron a San Antonio sin ninguna novedad,
Y se fueron derechito a la calle navidad.
En una casa de piedra entraron Jose y Ramon,
Y en la truca se quedo esperandolos simon,
2, 800 pesos entrego don Nicanor,
Y le entregaron la carga eso si de lo mejor.
Apenas iban llegando a la calle Veracruz,
Cuando les cerro el camino Un carro negro sin luz,
No hagan ningun movimiento sino se quieren morir,
Entreguenos el dinero que acaban de recibir.
Varios tiros de pistola y unos gritos de dolor,
Se escucharon de repente esa noche de terror,
Dos muertos y tres heridos la ambulancia levanto,
Pero el rollo de billetes de ahí desaparecio.
Despedida se las diera pero ya se me perdio,
Dejen los negocios chuecos ya ven lo que sucedio ~~~~~~~~~~~~
literally do blow, cold beer hire a puta and order a pizza fag

Try this prayer bro. Its demons tormenting you

youtu.be/TMcvZaiBwe4

Attached: Exorcism prayer.jpg (720x1243, 218.06K)

YOU ARE COMPLETELY FUCKED NOW

I'm feeling kinda spicey

Work with what you want to sustain yourself, don't take shit from no one and get a woman to breed kids (the breeders you find in churches/looking for spiritual experiences) and move to wherever you want as you should trust your abilities.

then, raise your kids as you think right and youwill have multiplied your odds on this world as well as their survival considerably.

based and demon pilled
they're all little bitches who kneel at the feet of Christ the King

Attached: 1651832931980.jpg (979x830, 176.62K)

Have hope even when there is none.

Aww babies first 100 year cycle.
The earlier you feel demoralized, the quicker the bad times will be over.
Life in the information era does have its advantages.

I know you are but what am I!
I mean, keyboard warriors are egotistical control freaks. There's always bullshit going on in the world. For most of humanity's history you could be raped and beheaded by the neighboring tribe at a moment's whim. Now humanity is full of pampered freaks sad because their space-age screens displayed words they don't approve of.
Take care of yourself and your own and let god handle the rest. You have tendies and a roof over your head and the free time to fuck around on Any Forums so chillax.

Attached: xwp8jolwd2n71.jpg (1080x1088, 88.76K)

Turn off your computer for a few days, deprogram, and realize this place is a demoralization psyop. I promise you will feel fine in a few days.

still not getting the vax

Mainstream media is nudging society into panic/doomsday mode without saying it out loud to increase paranoid obedience when they offer the next solution.

CYKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: .png (596x812, 376.95K)

This guy gets it. May God bless you in Jesus name bro!

Attached: Defeat death.jpg (720x895, 349.9K)

>Do you think we are completely fucked?
Yes if you don't believe in Jesus Christ.

No if you do.

Hate to break it to you, but we’re all worm food eventually.

>think
lmao know
get it together faggot
violence is the only way forward

Breed and keep your wife off of Facebook. Trust me on this.

Ha! It's only over when YOU give up - that's why they want to exhausted and demoralized, it is the LIE at work. The truth of the matter is that the battle is always being fought within you, in your every opportunity to choose truth and goodness in your thoughts, words and deeds. Their religion teaches that man has very little autonomy, and virtually zero agency that was only given to him by a serpent of evil, and born into a slave condition of original sin. Originally created as nothing more than a mere dumb animal or solely to worship a vain God.
None of that is true.

You were created, literally volunteered to incarnate on Earth to act as an agent of Divinity, to operate in the material and spiritual worlds so to restore them from the corruption of the lie, illusion and druj.

God is ALL GOOD
Thus All His Creation is inherently Good
This means the Universe
This means Earth
This means YOU

Ahura Mazda is pure focused consciousness - the embodiment of Truth, thus Wisdom.
Truth, Wisdom and Goodness are distinct manifestations of the same spiritual Essence.

On the other hand, Evil is fundamentally ignorance, druj, decay, degeneracy, inversion, perversion, suffering, death, etc. These are consubstantial (manifestations of the same fundamental essence or energy, just as Truth and Goodness are).

Never give up, never lose Courage - keep fighting and Be Noble in your Thoughts Words and Deeds

> Introducing the World's Oldest Religion excerpt
zoroastrian.org.uk/lib/cca/1700-mazdanreligion.html

>The Good Religion, Introduction
zoroastrian.org.uk/lib/mazdan/stephenflowers-intromazdanreligion.pdf

>Zoroastrian Way, Purpose and Goal of Life, Way of Life:
heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism/index.htm

>Restoring the IndoEuropean Religious Tradition:
redice.tv/red-ice-radio/restoring-the-indo-european-religion-zoroastrianism-germanic-paganism-and-rune-magic

> youtube.com/watch?v=eWyl7ijOWHc

Attached: swaz_2.2_-removebg-preview (1).png (479x478, 76.88K)

Probably took too many red pills at once, that happens and the world looks incredibly gloomy when you wake up to what's really going on.
If you can take anything away from this thread just remember this:
> If the situation were truly hopeless their propaganda wouldn't be necessary.

Attached: MAZDAYASNA_in_a_nutshell.jpg (1200x1325, 1.25M)

No government functions with populations on the scale we now have. Catastrophic collapse will be very unpleasant, but those of us with pureblood children will have descendants building new nations after we fall. Even the worst case, the depopulation agenda succeeding, will merely make the world a more palatable place for the survivors.
The globohomo advocates scarcely reproduce, without depopulation we just have to hold on and they will fade away.
About the only real danger (lets understand that all of us who are currently between 15 and 50 are fucked completely, we have no whitepills for our hope, we ARE the whitepills for our descendants) is the kikes achieving breakaway civilization that survives a lack of infrastructure.
They're trying, but far too many drank their own koolaid and are drowning in ineptitude and self indulgence at the cost of the long term plan, they arent going to make it. Not really even close.

dude just get pussy.. that changes everything. No man can be happy without pussy.

Life be that way. It goes up and down a lot.

You aren't looking at neat, cozy and reasonably cohesive conspiracies, you are staring down cargocultists.
Consider any of the meme cults - cults always have one and the same hierachy.
>Leaders
>Nepotists
>--
>Think Tanks
>Administrators
>Operatives
>--
>'Prophets'
>Zealots
>Cultists
>---
>Opportunists
>Useful idiots
The proficient liars are those who are perfectly oblivious to the true extent of the lies they speak. Anyone but the first two castes has no idea what's going on, and the first two castes are subject to a generational Game of Telephone.

First generation:
>"This is our plan: ..."
Second generation:
>"We have a plan!"
Third generation:
>"Do we have a plan?"
Fourth and last generation:
>"We better make them believe we have a plan!"

Most of the weird shit that is happening is not planned, only claimed for the sake of the LARP's consistency. You don't need to be in possession of unlimited power to make people believe that you are in possession of unlimited power. All that's left propping up Clownworld is the very strongly held belief that 'there has to be a plan'. Such plan would provide some sense of safety and 'belonging', even if it's a plan that involves one's suffering and death - a good plan can be appreciated for what it is, what it entails and what it requires. But I digress.
You shouldn't be afraid of evil, you should be afraid of incompetence. You and evil share the same goal: self-preservation, evil just adds extra steps. You and evil operate within the same limits and understand the necessity for moderation and balance.
Incompetence is whatever it is and whatever it does, it has no concept for balance or moderation - not even self-preservation. Incompetence is as much of a problem for evil as it is for you.
Normally incompetence is guided and directed, but control started slipping in 2011/12 and was lost entirely in 2021/22. Demoralization goes both ways.

Attached: disappointment.gif (476x480, 2.79M)

>I used to be one of the most optimistic persons out there, but all its just too fucking much.
im the same way user, when I was younger the future seemed so bright now its just gotten so much worse the past five years its insane. there is still hope, but it can be hard to see if you stay on pol every day. im guilty of this too. but i recently went on a 2 month trip, stayed off pol the whole time and things were a lot better desu. I think the degenerate new world order is more fragile than we think, all it will take is the right catalyst and most normies will return to how they used to be I think.

If you are not a spiritual person, like meaningless material items and aren't able to see the positive in the worst of situations, I'd say your fucked. If you like to be alive during a historical Epoch of history then you're in luck. The key is letting go pf everything that is not within your control, whether that's monetary problems, emotional traumas, or a fixation on the past or future. All you have is the present moment, and right now the sun is shining and I've seized the day, and am now resting and enjoying some schizandra berry/crushed ginger/ashwagandha tea w/ honey and lemon. Life itself is only bad if you make it so.

>bend the knee to a jew
You do realize the prophecy laid out in the Bible leads to all gentiles being enslaved and dead right?