1927 30 %
1945 32 %
1960 25 %
1974 20 %
1987 18 %
1999 17 %
2011 13 %
2022 9.3 %

Its over. There is no recovering Western civilization. Prepare your family for what's coming, there is no political solution in any Western democracy.

Attached: 1659392159636708.jpg (1170x1140, 1.23M)

>picrel
that shit is gonna be aids

Wait till the boomers leave. Then the numbers will be halfed.

wait so we're almost rid of all of them? let's fucking GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the promised land is near

It's going to be a bumpy fucking ride. Although honestly is America and globalism collapses Africa will starve to death. The vaids will probably sterilize and kill off a bunch of whites too. Idk what to say it's going to be fucking bad and turner diaries might just be the only solution.

>the promised land is near
get ready for endless hell on earth lol

Attached: 1655757696233.webm (352x640, 2M)

>The vaids will probably sterilize and kill off a bunch of whites to

Attached: 1642139183995.jpg (1038x1280, 162.64K)

>Africa will starve to death.

most of africa will be in america & europe at that point.

think mass immigration has been bad? wait until climate migration in 2 years

If you don't consider nonwhites human, than the population of earth was and is as follows:
1927 100 %
1945 100 %
1960 100 %
1974 100 %
1987 100 %
1999 100 %
2011 100 %
2022 100 %
2050 110 %

from the ashes we can and will rebuild. a stronger humanity. a stronger earth. we can never erase the sins of the wh*tes but we can leave them in the past

>most of africa will be in america & europe at that point.
already happening

Attached: 1656179825390.webm (640x361, 1.87M)

lol

>from the ashes we can and will rebuild. a stronger humanity. a stronger earth.
we will be ok by 2150, not Europe tho

Attached: map-usa-population-mormon-amish.gif (886x643, 470.79K)

we were here before whites. we'll be here long after whites

Well but is it also falling in absolute numbers?? Those percentages are in relative numbers.

>2100s America will be a Cold War between Mormons and Amish

Seems kino as fuck tbqh senpai desu ne

They will starve anyway. Perhaps not immediately since niggers always revert to cannibalism, but the last nigger on earth will run out of niggers to eat eventually.

Having a lot of old white people and fewer young white people does not bode well.

Wait until the boomers drop off, you'll see a much darker world.

It's risen in absolute numbers. Our percentage has dropped because shitskins in the third world breed like cockroaches.

>They will starve anyway.

we will all starve together as a human race, we are all mixed in europe

Is is so hard (get it?) For whites to breed?
The best genes,the best woman and you cant even make it work to fuck like rabbits? Cmon

Attached: 1627690792611.jpg (802x939, 108.29K)

Please tell me thats a zombie movie and NOT what i think it is

*Wheeeeze*
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>jew saves the white race from starvation by inventing synthetic nitrogen fertilizer
>goyim spread his invention out to their shitskin colonies
>shitskins can now afford to feed billions of themselves
>shitskins now outnumber whites
>ZOMG HUWHITE GENOCIDE

Attached: file.png (280x396, 96.26K)

>risen
America's white pop declined in real numbers in the 2020 census, and I can't imagine that Europe is different.

its gonna suck cause its gonna be a soulless series, not because they put a few black actors in it. i dont know why people keep choosing to get mad at distractions. Its a capitalist scam to get some money, they never cared to make anything good. The fact that they chose to put a few black actors is an easy solution to a non problem. Its much easier to do shit like that than to provide good content

I learned today that took place in my location,yesterday.

Attached: 5153fcdc-c7d9-4ae1-9914-008d54f8ead4.jpg (940x350, 89.44K)

s America will be a Cold War between Mormons and Amish
no, will be unity. Plus AI will grow whites in artificial wombs

Attached: white pill.jpg (690x400, 40.13K)

Hey. At least we lifted China out of poverty, and provided food for Africans so that could reproduce exponentially...

>Please tell me thats a zombie movie and NOT what i think it is
all mudslimes and nigs mexibro

Attached: ja9MV6TySh3nekmK.webm (720x720, 2.58M)

Those numbers have more to do with population explosion in savage countries given white medicine than us actually disappearing.

The Bible is about Whites not you """""jews""""".

>shitskins in the third world breed like cockroaches

And the white morons support them since decides because they think they have to save the fucking world.

>jews
>humans

>humanoid reptiles
>humans

>golems
>humans

Attached: 1631200448806.png (636x775, 643.74K)

Actually, if Whites ever get truly near extinction in my lifetime with evidence that other populations aren't going to simply leave the survivors alone, I have it very good authority that things will be done that will destroy the earth's biosphere in general.
As in, no more animals/plants type shit. We're talking nuclear winter, every nuke being fired at once, 'Cobalt Bombs', and other satanically destructive devices designed and ensured to make sure that if we don't win, nobody does.
I can't say much, but I remember looking over the layman's specs of something that actually can simply delete the Earth's magnetic field by tapping into it and converting it into another form of electromagnetism. If that happens, the entire planet will be taking a radiation bath beyond the levels life can tolerate. And while it isn't exactly non-Jew's fault, because they've been programmed what to believe, what to accept, what to expect and how to behave, it is non-whites who will be paying the price, along with Jews. There is no intention of a soft suicide. There simply isn't enough whites to care about race replacement, and it seems there never will be, that is a tragedy - but there is enough whites to ensure the people who did this don't have an Earth left to inherit. Now this is all second hand to me, but, being honest?

I can face god with blood of billions on my hands. The people actively involved, how much more so?

Clone army from Star Wars.

Attached: main-qimg-3b0db48f6b5f4e8c8418821327088cf4-lq.jpg (602x257, 29.52K)

A letter. For the LOTR fags.

Attached: 1659629664400568.jpg (720x1801, 211.63K)

>1927
>Whites are the only industrialized people with modern medicine
>2022
>Everyone is industrialized and has access to modern medicine.
Gee what could this mean?