Why is America so determined to make Europe into a shithole?

Why is America so determined to make Europe into a shithole?

Attached: file.png (623x878, 540.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

le great satana

Picrel, US Supreme Allied Commander in Europe. Responsible for bombing Serbs and mass importing niggers into Europe.

Also knighted by the (((UK))).

It seems that America is the most anti-white force on the face of the earth.

Attached: file.png (850x400, 293.01K)

Also a jew.

More like the Great Santa. America is giving gifts of freedom and democracy to these backward shithole. These yurocuck Muhammeds should be more grateful we don't just bomb them like in there home countries

Europeans don't identify as white, rather some random irrelevant nations and of course christcucks who worship a jewgod

Honestly the USA even if Satan said he was against them, I'd ally to be against those mutts. In the end every mutt golem is complacent as they willingly partake in economic activity there.

You’re going to die from famine by the end of next year XD

He's right, though. The new world order we all found ourselves in post '91 wasn't because everyone suddenly decided to just get along. It was because the US was willing to stare down autocrats around the world. Euros have too many competing interests and zero commitment to liberal democracy like the US does.

Somebody on this board will go on about some satanic israeli alien reprilian conspiracy but truth is much sadder, its money.
In order for some to be rich and strong other must be weak and poor. Tell me would you destroy western civilization forever if it ment you get to live the rest of your life on earth like a king, satisfy your every desire and dark fantasy? Most people would. Infact the same people who cry about muh white genocide are those who will call you a cuck for not using an opportunity to get ahead of others in life

Attached: B06B839F-09ED-4815-89BC-81F6ED224036.gif (1024x1300, 73.68K)

I hate them so fucking much. They are the enemy of life itself. They can't be human. To be such concentrated pure evil they have to be something else.

Do you really have to ask why our Jewish banking gangsters want to punish Europe?

we are mystery Babylon. I hate to admit that being American but the country is truly the seat of global evil. Neo Sodom and Gomorrah.

there's no room in this world for a whites only society. accept blacks or die

why do you think we're all rooting for WWIII? The hope is that it kills your kike nation in addition to the chinks and gopniks. none of you are righteous.

Europe is a shithole. Has been for ages.

Meh, estonia's been a shithole since 1991.

They're already a shithole what are you talking about?

Freemasonry

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: These masons.jpg (717x930, 137.88K)

America is Satan's shitbull

since you are all so enlightened.
can someone answer my question?
why have there been fewer refugees in 20 years of war in the middle east than 2 years of russian intervention in syria?

That already happened; every single country in Europe is thirsty for Uncle Sam cock, and literally cannot stand up if this faggot country stops shitting money. America does what it must to keep other countries under control as World Police, even if it means resorting to subversion and proxy wars.

>you HAVE to import 80 IQ third world shitskins or you're an autocrat!

can't tell if you're a shill or just a retarded spic/mutt