Americans calling me a vatnig

>americans calling me a vatnig
Ok fatnigg

Attached: 1645476760172.webm (800x450, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jLX34h450Ss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Thot patrol
I like you russians.

ur gay

>Getting Spetsnaz to patrol thots
One of the most based moments in human history.

lol fatnig
that's good
stupid mutts

This girl is beautiful. I want to throw her on a bed of roses and make love to her. I love this video! But she is only a picture - the reality of life is..more grim, to say the least! Whores, low-class sluts and un-discerning mudsharks abound! Every couple I see rises a new level of vomit into my mouth! I go, and lo! It smells of human shit, and looks of Brazil, no matter how far my eye travels!

If I do see beauty like this, it is rotten within, and ravishes her shitskin or retarded lover with the same lust as a zoophiliac ravishes their dog!

For this, I pray for beatings. May the beatings come for them, and the cages too! And in lieu of that, may a doomsday asteroid come and kill us all. No more filth for mine eyes. Nothing but pure, clean, white hot fire and ash! A beautiful sight compared to now!

God bless!

Can't we all just get along and hate communists together like the good old days?

God Bless Russia.

Attached: 1659888832d70.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

If only every single camwhore I see wasnt a russian whore then I might believe your propaganda.

Wtf i love russia now.

Attached: 1592906591206.jpg (800x1066, 105.59K)

A thread died for a vatnigger seethe about being insulted in Any Forums.

So you're proud that you can get raided by police?
The mentality of serfdom is interesting.

We are tzarist now and your government are commies, John... I sorry to say that.

Attached: 1659900314413026.jpg (1080x726, 177.46K)

ukranians in this webm.

Context/backstory?

>literal thot patrol
putin-sama, I kneel

no, we still commie. :(

>vatnig
that's funny, still prefer steppe nigger though.

So rusbro, I have to ask, from your perspective are russian women worse or better than american women in terms of absolute behavior?

Nah we are Hegelian Empire, and now the tzarist elements are prevail. Dilectic!

Attached: 1659137908569789.jpg (554x554, 30.69K)

90% of women are obnoctious if you don't beat them.

I don't think you can get worse than American women. Those bitches are fat, ugly, have zero feminity and still have high expectations.

What the hell is going on there?

Hey Ivan, glad to see your thot patrol is still functioning. Ours is broken
Бyдeт ли этa пecня зaпpeщeнa в Poccии? It's about suicide
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jLX34h450Ss