Can someone explain wtf kiwifarms is

is it some leftist cesspool for redditors that got banned? i seen it being brought up in discussions on here are you faggots redditors in disguise?

It's where a bunch of faggots laugh at lolcows and doxx people.

lolcows?

Like complete internet travesties like Chris chan.

You need to go back
Sage

ah got ya

bipartisan mockery and doxxing of namefags. they are allies.

they seem to be mentally ill trannies that stalk ecelebs.

It's a farm in New Zealand where they collect data on ecelebs.

nigger fuck you i seen the site brought up on here i checked it out and was genuinely wondering what its about

It's more like a zoo where you point and laugh at freaks like tranny Chris Chan.

people following lolcows are usually lolvows themselves

Misery loves company.

It’s like old internet you can just post whatever you want but it’s mostly geared towards gossip so it’s full of dumb women and leftists

kys tranny
they are absolute fags

ITS WHAT HAPPENED TO SA IN THE END

THE TRANNOID MENACE IS A BLIGHT ON THE INTERNET

mentally ill people obsessed what other mentally ill people are doing on internet

its literally just a gossip site. it has no political bent to it, and they shit on both sides. people upset at kiwifarms are only upset because they make fun of their favorite e-celeb.

It's quite useful if you want some spicy stuff on an eceleb you dislike, some of it courtesy of this very cambodian basket-weaving forum.

Attached: file.png (1802x2460, 3.48M)

>tranny jannies delete booba but not the thread
This is politics now, fellas.

Attached: pepe_smile.jpg (250x250, 9.65K)

Why did they delete the BOOBA i posted!

Attached: c97.png (916x914, 834.64K)

shoutout to any user from crabbucket
best random board ever
also fuck joshua moon

retards laughing at retards

It's simple. Jannies are trannies.

gay faggots more like

If you checked it out but still couldnt figure out something so simple then who is the retard? Fucking downs syndrome kids shouldnt be allowed internet access