He’s right you know

He’s right you know.

Attached: 784F404B-286B-42C1-8D05-D5F7CE2151A1.jpg (1698x2418, 922.85K)

"Fellow white people, we must be exterminated"
"I'm not white, actually... I'm jewish!"

Too long, didn't read. In all fields

Attached: 1655437495834.png (800x471, 376.32K)

>enlarge
>"Richard Spencer"
>stop paying attention

Impressive but twatter is probably the wrong medium to post such interesting commentary.

He should write a book, that's the only way I'll ever read all those words words words

jews pilpul,
always so tiring,
kill all jews

Attached: anon_T_I.jpg (400x400, 17.9K)

richard spencer should just write a book at this point. not reading that shit.

tldr, ratio, L, not bussin

did Jones really default and not respond to discovery demands? Then yeah, this was the correct outcome. You can't ignore discovery requests unfortunately.

>richard spencer
didn't read lol

TL;DR Alex Jones lost his trial on purpose to prevent the identities of his financiers, who are likely glowniggers and GOP shills, from being revealed.
Spencer has an actual good take for once.

Attached: spencer with traps for attention.jpg (1024x768, 169.21K)

who?

Lol...this glowfag has less engagement then a fucking fortnite streamer.
What a brilliant political mind.
Glowies eternally btfo

Attached: 1659806605387942.jpg (500x500, 21.61K)

Why do you spread this information. It helps no one and in fact may have destroyed pre-existent information in some individuals. My IQ has went down a point from seeing this man act a whore. Why. Why. Why.

I’m not reading all that shit you faggot

check'd'n'kek

Spot on by Richie as usual. Fuck Alex Jones and the nutjobs that listen to him.

It's bullshit. He responded during discovery and the judge just decided "actually, I think you're hiding stuff" and issued a default judgement. It's completely insane and if there is any sense left in this world will be overturned on appeal. The judge legit has blue hair and is super left wing, according to her Facebook.

Spencer is right but that doesn't change the fact that he is homosexual fed

Kek, same

>multiple children
>homosexual

Sounds like made up bs to me. Source on him being a fed? Why would a millionaire trust fund kid submit himself to getting punched in the street, lawfared and defamed by every news organization on the planet?