It's over

twitter.com/briantylercohen/status/1555571319063711744?cxt=HHwWgMCg-e73v5YrAAAA

GUYS, IT'S OVER

Attached: Untitled.png (712x616, 58.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowstats.com/alternate_data/inflation-charts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Xi and Biden are illegitimate leaders. Putin is a dictator. Worst of all, are twitterposters.

I don’t care about any of that shit

>50 day low

That’s a new low

Inflation reduction act is misnamed. Its an obamacare extension, does literally nothing to fight the trade deficit.

None of this matters to anyone now

Every single one manufactured out of thin air. Just like his 2020 votes and upcoming monkeypox election.

Love me fish and chips act

Harris did most of it.

>full employment without enjoyment

Attached: 1458690701133.gif (500x115, 223.19K)

>lying press lies
more at 11

Attached: MAGA JUSTICE SQUAD.png (1023x612, 927.33K)

>the art of lying to yourself; or, the subtle aspects of positive thinking; or, gaslighting

How exactly do american president "add" jobs? By the wave of a magic wand?

>50+ days low
Wooow so you mean gas prices finally stopped going up and they went down to where they were at 50 days ago when gas was already expensive as shit?

>jobs added are just jobs lost when dems shut everything down during trump
>that's tied to unemployment too
>killing some dude who hasn't bothered us
>passing a bill that congress made money off of due to insider trading
>pact act worded so there was no oversight on how the money was actually spent
>inflation reduction act won't even reduce inflation or fix recession
>biden cried he didn't control gas prices and it was all putin's fault, then he gets gas prices down but also sells our oil reserve at the same time
>implying biden had anything to do with kansas and their state rights of deciding on abortion

>raises gas prices
>president doesn't control prices
>lower gas prices back to same
>praise the "president's" actions

Do leftists not see the hypocrisy here

real inflation around 17%

real unemployment (with out 30 to 40 yrs of screwing with the number by both D and R administrations) is 22%

facts right here

we do, but we're just making fun of the fact that righties blame Dem presidents whenever gas prices go up, but never praise them when prices go down.

There is no lever in the oval office controlling gas prices; it's not something presidents control. But at least be consistent. Thank you for falling for the troll, though, we're glad to see it's working.

>when dems shut everything down

i love how trumptards have memoryholed the fact that trump was literally the first to come out and shut down the country

Attached: 15.jpg (1400x1050, 158.56K)

(((Cohen)))

Attached: 1659727484118780m.jpg (1024x455, 68.3K)

the bill the senate just passed (not sure if it has to return to the House or goes straight to signing) is hiring thousands of new Internal revenue Service agents to pick the pockets of middle class Americans so maybe they are counting them.

nevertheless after destroying the economy with lock-downs rehiring people who've been thrown out of their lives as burger flippers is nothing to brag about but the moronic masses of useful idiots lap it up like mother's milk.

Attached: unconstitutional bills go here.jpg (1605x922, 600.59K)

jews are vile

>unemployment 3.5%
lol, lmao even, as I look out my window and see the dozens of homeless camps that take up a good chunk of Oakland and San Fran.

>make problem
>"fix" made up problem
WTF I LOVE CGI JOE NOW???
do people actually buy this shit anymore?

>GAS HITS 50+ DAY LOW!

Attached: 20220806_225637.gif (400x253, 3.55M)

>and he oversaw it all with covid
did he, or did the president oversee it?

>raise gas .15
>lower gas back down .15

Why praise returning to what it was. At then end of the day more money left pockets then returned to normal. You blame when giving more,you dont congratulate on returning to normal.

>528,000 jobs added

AND HOW MANY OF THOSE ARE JOBS LOST WHEN SMALL BUSINESSES WENT UNDER EVERYWHERE BECAUSE OF THE LOCKDOWNS???

NONE OF YOU COCKSUCKING ASSMINERS WILL ANSWER THAT QUESTION FOR ME. ANSWER IT, FAGGOT.

Lol. Watch hpw hard they will try to keep this narrative until midterms. Nothing bad is allowed to happen in the next few months so watch how dissonant it will get.

>Shit jobs
>zombie economy
>who?
>the what act? probably some globohomo bullshit
>ditto
>more bullshit? honestly I don't follow government, I just believe that whatever their doing it's probably some fuckin' bullshit
>4 dollars, up from $2.50 2 years ago
>who gives a fuck
>oh no muh fake disease
>(((Cohen)))
>blue check mark

Get fucked, and then get in the oven.

this is very deciving, there was 2 weeks to flatten the curve
after that it was the dem controled areas that really shut down
the first 2 weeks we all still did what we wanted, it was the dems that closed stores and made people prove they were vazzed
please reply to this with a bunch of lies told to you by shitty news outlets
please

BRING BACK BIDEN
BUDEN 2024
HEY CORN POP HES JUST A TWO SCOOPS NO MALARKEY KINDA GUY, AND YOURE A REAL BAD DUDE

you're not technically unemployed if you have no desire to be employed.

Unemployment means nothing. It's labor participation and underemployment

all the problems were a result of trumps awful idea in 2020 to just sent out free money to anyone and everywhere

based joe has cleaning up his shit.

Attached: basedjoe.jpg (1024x576, 80.3K)

>(((cohen)))

Checked

Checked by digits

Gasoline usage in July was down 17% from the same month last year. The price is going down because less people are buying it.

US lost shitton of jobs because Democrat govs and mayors closed everything, this is people coming back still

see:
>There is no lever in the oval office controlling gas prices; it's not something presidents control.

So is this the new Biden AI spamming this shit every day?

it's a bill to give veterans health care who got cancer from burn pits retard

you mean when trump sent out all the free gibs to people and businesses? kek.

And yet gas, food, electricity, and rent are still expensive as hell. You know shit that actually matters to people.

Passing acts to fix things != actuallu fixing them and claiming result
Shills are working overtime to make brandon look good, since midterms are around the corner

Ahem.....

Pipeline
Russia

>Excitedblacksingroupgoingoooh.gif

>t. you're not technically a single virgin if you don't want a girlfriend
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
lol even

I didn't know Biden, the laughingstock of the whole fucking world had fanbois. KEK this Cohen fag is a turbo NPC cuck, CNN probably has a password straight to his faggot little brain

Attached: 123.jpg (348x379, 66.09K)

It's so insane anyone believes this crap. Literally 1984 levels of lying. We're in a recession. We are in the technical definition of a recession and they're saying the world is great. The average man can't afford to buy a home, raise a family, or retire, and they're saying everything is fine. What hideous parasites.

>everything i dont like is botz
Sad dumb little man

>he oversaw it all with covid
do these people think we're retarded or have selective memory or something? I'd be surprised if alzheimers brandon can oversee his own bladder.

Attached: brangsoc.jpg (690x405, 68.8K)

That's great. Heard that didn't get passed because it was stuffed with a bunch of other, unrelated provisions, i.e. globohomo bullshit. Sad!

There is a lever, but only trump is capable of pulling it. Joe dementia riddled brain with onions arms is not capable of basically anything except gromming children in president room

gas prices are higher now than ever under Trump

Keked

By the way these people had the balls to call a government spending bill "the inflation reduction" act. Do they think the general populace is retarded at this point?

Overall number of hours worked is stable, which means that the same number of hours are being split over more jobs. Instead of Dairy Queen having two assistant managers, they now have three, but the two who were working 30 hours per week are now only working 20 hours per week. To make ends meet, they get a second job, which counts towards to increase in the number of jobs.

This guy fuckig gets it.... Taxes are going up and the only people left to audit is the middle class, the fucking billionaires and companies have literally a team of accountants and tax lawyers since they get audited all the fucking time, the only people left to squeeze is the middle class who isn’t receiving government gibs already.

>inflation reduction act
>puts a 15% BOOK VALUE TAX ON ALL CORPS MAKING OVER A BILLION DOLLARS
So damn near every single large and mid cap company in America who will be passing this BOOK VALUE (which means after all tax deductions on expenses and other deductions profit) will be shoved up the ass of everyone buying 90% any fucking thing with a 15% increase added... this is such bullahit with these faggot Democrats are dancing on the corpses of average Americans

Attached: 99E3555A-FA7C-49DF-8EE6-B88D56AA9FD4.jpg (600x583, 54.57K)

Yes

>Groomer in Chief

Attached: 1592705137685.jpg (768x960, 114.88K)

This propaganda only works on those already indoctrinated.

damn, that's weird. How come Trump didn't pull that lever when he was in office? Gas prices, supply chains, empty shelves, and inflation (especially in tech and lumber/construction sectors) all started while he was president. Wow, it's almost as if there are certain things happening in the world beyond a president's control, and simply blaming bad things coincidentally happening while someone is president without thinking about the cause is braindead as fuck. But hey, this is a board of right-wingers and trump supporters, so I don't expect anything less.

since when are jobs added in a recession lmao

hillary in jail yet? LMAO

>tell people not to work
give them nothing
so your either left wing paid troll or just the dumbest 1 in this bread

still not getting the vax

>spiraling inflation, officially in recession, labor participation continues to fall, only answer in massive inflationary spending bill
>I know, lets talk about a guy that already died in Afghanistan in 2020

>jobs added are just jobs lost when dems shut everything down during trump

You dumb nigger Trump was president during 2020 and ordered the shutdowns, and bragged about how many life’s it saved. Both these parties, and presidents need to face the wall, because they are against us.

Attached: C22F500F-8ACC-401F-B3A7-AA9FAFD10478.jpg (1024x683, 127.35K)

Now this is GASLIGHTING!

How’s the temp in CO today fedcocksucker?

ridin with Biden
papa Joe made America great again unlike the orange cheeto who gave 40 billions to kikes he is doing the job done

30 DAYS TO SLOW THE SPREAD!!!

Attached: trump-coronavirus-briefing-03-ap-jef-200331_hpEmbed_2_3x2_992.jpg (992x661, 71.17K)

guyse guyse but the elction was wigged
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
RIGGED JUST LIKE THE REASON YOU ARE A HANDHOLDLESS VIRGIN WITH RAGE

read through this thread
a lot of feeble minded people are boosting this crap
par for course

Shut the fuck up non american go jerk off baby castro some more.
Leafs think anyone cares kek