With 80% of young men projected to remain incels forever; who exactly do western leaders expect to fight for them when...

With 80% of young men projected to remain incels forever; who exactly do western leaders expect to fight for them when Russia & China invade?

Attached: 1BDC9F8F-26C7-4626-A68E-FA35C1EDA7A6.jpg (750x688, 407.83K)

The hordes from the spawn of mixed mulattoes and dios mios

the dios mios are the biggest incels of them all. first generation has a lot of kids, then nothing

It's absolutely insane that women have become so retarded and gained so much influence that most newborns are dysgenic mutts. I see so many "normal" white guys who are probably forever-incels and it pisses me off. Fuck women

Russia blew its wad in UKR, and China literally can't feed its own people without importing billions of lbs of grains.

What I'm trying to say is, fucking lol.

Not only that, but who will maintain their infrastructure, medicate and treat their dumb asses, farm food, provide energy, do logistical work? I seen some feminist article complaining about there not being enough gynecologists available to women. No shit Sherlock, that's the price of your hedonism. Lack of gynos will be the least of your worries soon.

Based Mentlegen

>what is robots
I'd rather employ robots than people. People sweat and are basically meat bags full of shit, robots work and don't piss or spit anywhere.

Yes, most normal average white men who before could get an average white women are tossed aside so they can party and drink and have fun. After all that's all that matters right?

Attached: 1659889152455423m.jpg (1024x484, 79.07K)

You thought only Le Putin was Le Monke?
Every single last one of them, is retarded.

Attached: 1646126096031.png (267x296, 126.24K)

AT LEAST
WE BOMBED
ADOLF HITLER'S GERMANY YEE-HAW

TAKE THAT EVIL NAZIS

I LOVE THE BLESSED ISRAEL

CAUSE JESUS AND GOD WILL LOVE ME IF I BOMB THE MIDDLE EASY

ADDITIONALLY:
YES THE ELITES ARE THAT RETARDED

THEY HAVE BECOME SO ACCUSTOMED TO IT ALL THEY THINK THE SHOW WILL KEEP ROLLING

N E W S
F L A S H
GAMERSSsss

Attached: 1646667918477.gif (498x289, 2.47M)

You’re mistaken in your thinking. They aren’t concerned about the future years, or decades. They are focused on the monsoon of shekels they can score now.
They’re pseudoJews, allied with actual Jews.
They’ll suffer and their chosen allies will just locust hop to somewhere else.
Remember how some many of the US jews eat bagels and all the rest, well they hopped. They’ll hop again.

unvaxxed, untested, un supportive of ukraine and unmarried. not my problem and it shouldnt be the problem of the other single males out there. "bro its the jews doing this, you gotta work on yourself and get muscle" its funny how such a "nationalistic group" has the shittiest community out there. at least beaners and jews have their social circles where they meet women but for whites? its every man for themselves. look on this board, the older members just go "bro you have to be confident and be like me" when they had a much better community and lower competition and even impede with sugar daddymaxing. any single male out there (which is pretty much the majority) should not be nationalistic and let the uterly ridiculous society, from the politicians who hate you, to the very own peers here who say "just lift bro" and offer no real mentorship and time for understanding burn

But do you lift bro?

Um yeah good luck with that…

Attached: BA5E2138-1307-4E95-AA4C-7DE3710362B7.jpg (1559x2560, 623.07K)

Just saw picrel from reddit, quadroon from some coalburners
They actually get more disgusting the more European admixture they get, its horrifying
Our entire attitude towards sex has helped cause this. If men weren't so obsessed with getting their dicks wet, women wouldn't have so much power over them

Attached: lacreatura.jpg (720x696, 243.74K)

The problem is in part social media and dating apps. I'm a 33 year old single white male with a fw year long relationships. Granted, I should probably be dating foreign, or women over 30 but it's still a pain in the ass the swipe generation.

dude are you actually taking this zoomer fuck seriously, dont be a fucking brainlet

If you die in a war when you are 18 you never have to live with the shame of being a virgin at 30.

American soldiers station in my city. You wouldn't believe how young all of them are, literally tattooed 18-20 year old zoomers, all of them. Yes, some latinos, some blacks, but also mutt (((white))) and mutt (((asian)))

You think that was different