Mike Rowe blames labor shortage on American society

Does hard working man Mike Rowe have a point on this one?

The former "Dirty Jobs" star made his comments on Fox News on Thursday.

"There's something in us, it's the fault in our stars, you know, where we begin to resent the very thing we rely upon," said Rowe.

"My career has been spent mostly trying to find the workers who are out of sight and therefore out of mind, just tapping the country on the shoulder and saying, 'hey! What about him? What about her? Check these guys out,'" he added.

Labor shortages across the country have hamstrung companies trying to meet the increased demand as the pandemic recedes and Americans go back to living life. Average wages have risen as a response, but skyrocketing inflation is also taking a toll.

"Look this whole problem, this disconnect, this skills gap, 11 million open jobs, this isn't a mystery. This is a reflection of what we value," Rowe continued.
theblaze.com/news/mike-rowe-worker-shortage

Attached: 0.jpg (720x720, 68.17K)

nased take.
you need superior morals to enable superior behavior.
and americans went 100% laisser-aller.
a tragic consequence of social liberalism (you call it libertarianism, but social liberalism is what it is)

>what it means to go to work
I think people have a pretty good understanding of that.
That's why they don't go.
Pay your fucking pension yourself. Pay for the shitskins yourself.

You already made this thread today. Summary: Mike Rowe is a faggot opera singer that panders to boomers for shekels. The economy and any remnant of social cohesion is fucked. Work if you want otherwise just be a neet and wait for the antichrist to show up.
/Thread

boomers are retarded

Back in their day you could flip burguers and have enough to buy a house, 2 cars, a pool, an save enough money for retirement and for your childrens college.

Nowdays i get paid 16$/hour and i have to share
an apartment with a nigger and his pitbull, i litterally have security cameras in my room and i have to conceal carry even in my house, theres barely any money left after i pay expenses and im forced to beg for food in a food pantry, i manage to save around 40 dollars a moonth

Yes, he's right about that. It's all intentional and you see it play out in everything from our worship of niggers to athletic scholarships for women. Hard work doesn't matter anymore. What matters is that you're part of the right group because then you have more opportunities to get ahead.

>ameripoor
i survived the whole past year on 400$ per month

ether you live in silicon valley where you pay 5k p/m rent
or youre being retarded with your money.

or you live on 400 bucks too except in amerikwa you cant survive on that

Why doesn't the lazy sack of shit actor Mike Rowe get a job?

>actor man doesn't want to actually have a dirty job, just larp for a couple of days
>I am helping and am a good person

He spends more time bitching about people not doing shit work than he does doing the actual shit work he's paid to do on that gay television show.

Who the fuck cares what Kike Rowenstein says? You’ve got to be a real loser to have a tv boomer as a role model

Imagine becoming a welder today and you get turned down for a job because they want more female welders. This sort of stupid shit happens all the time and you never hear boomers like Mike Kike say anything about it.

Employers should be forced to pay the cost of training people for positions they need, they could put them as an apprentice or pay for education.

Everything's expensive because we get flooded with people from all over the globe. Nobody wants to move to your dumb ass country, con de belge.

That's not wrong but it doesn't offer a cause or a solution beyond the accusations. The family unit has broken down, church has broken down, and the government cannot and will not incentivize teaching youngsters values that help one endure tough times. Such things are even looked down upon by the normals and anons, cuz it's too idealistic for their cynical asses.
Change that mindset, and society can begin to fucking heal.

Fuck that faggot grifter. He has publically stated stiff to the effect of "... well, actually I'm not cut out for that kind of hard work, but my grandfather was and im helping with my libetal arts degree and im helpung the working man and I AM a hard worker!!!"

Fucking faggot. I hope he does his next episode at a brothel, and has to perform a 'dirty job' on some obese, greasy mexican.

What's the point of getting educated or developing skills when the government imports shitskins to undercut you?

take that back leaf faggot
my country is worth your whole continent

It doesn't matter how much time daddy spends with his kids or how hard you make people worship jesus, the only way to get people want to do shitty jobs is to either make them not shitty or pay a fuck ton of money for it.

>They just don't know about my bootstraps
Bro, you could afford bootstraps back in your day. Fuck off.

Attached: 1646219228798.png (237x544, 102.86K)

The working class was destroyed by importing cheap labor. They had less kids because white working class couldn't afford them. Less kids to pass down the family trade, or could learn a new one. A lot of white working class men who where in their 20s when the 1965 amnesty was passed turned to drinking and drugs because their jobs was taken from them. These are the men who could've been producing and training the next generation to do those "dirty jobs".

Ooh mayo on fries and peeing little boy, mouah!

>A lot of white working class men who where in their 20s when the 1965 amnesty was passed turned to drinking and drugs because their jobs was taken from them.
Correct and I take of their retarded developmentally disabled adult children. The millennial and zoomer descendants of the abandoned white working class have degenerated into disabled white niggers and require 24/7 supervision or they would be homeless or in prison. Medicaid spends over $100k per year on these people to keep them on psych meds and constant supervision.

fucking indeed
theres more worth in a packet of frites than in all your population put toegether