Yes, that is a young Kyle Rittenhouse

Yes, that is a young Kyle Rittenhouse.

You have 10 seconds to explain why civilians should be allowed to own semi-automatic weapons

Attached: FECE8n8XsAgtz7v.png (680x382, 408.63K)

it scares you

Niggers

To kill jews

Yes I agree why can't people have automatic weapons Shlomo?

Because you are a kike

Because my forefathers had enough insight to allow me to defend my life and my loved ones with armaments equivalent to the powers that are above me.

Semi automatic are a type of automatic.

Right to bear arms with proper safety training to be done as young as possible so that humans can defend themselves from criminals, tyrants, and trollbloods such as yourself, Rumpelstiltskin.

>You have 10 seconds to explain why civilians should be allowed to own semi-automatic weapons

He sent two nigger-loving Communists to Hell and took the arm of another

Attached: Knights in Grey.jpg (3500x2400, 830.16K)

If Americans can’t, then Israelis shouldn’t be able to either.

If cops refuse to do their jobs because the media and judicial system ties their hands, people like Kyle will start popping up more and more

He killed 2 kikes and maimed another one, all with lengthy criminal records, even a pedophile! Suck it.

>Semi automatic are a type of automatic.

Attached: Anne thinks you're dumb.jpg (255x247, 12.07K)

did anyone say the N word yet?

shall not be infringed

So that they can defend themselves against rioters. Like Kyle did. What part of the whole Rittenhouse thing was unclear to you?

here you go, also OP is a huge ass faggot larp

Attached: unnamedman.jpg (240x320, 19.95K)

That training saved his life from a couple of kike pedo commies.

It can kill a nigger in a second

Simple. To shoot faggots like you, kike.

to shoot communist pedophiles during riots

Might want to evolve.

No they aren't you can't hold down the trigger.

For the lulz.

He’s the best example of why civilians should be allowed to own weapons. The police wasn’t stopping the niggerjewfaggots from burning the city down that night. That jew he popped first was actually trying to set a gas station in the middle of a residential neighborhood, people would have burned alive if it wasn’t for Kyle and his gun.

>Yes, that is a young Kyle Rittenhouse.
>You have 10 seconds to explain why civilians should be allowed to own semi-automatic weapons
The future kyle rittenhouse

the right to own shit is a god given right. no kike nigger communist may infringe on god's laws, kike

still not getting the vax

Remind me, when were ballpoint pens invented? Why was Anne Frank's diary written in ballpoint?

Why are israeli IPs allowed on here? Serious question. Why can't there be ONE place not plagued by kike intrigue? All these worthless slide threads are kikes. If they can't outright censor like they do on the jew owned websites they just resort to posting incessant mindless shit. It's so obvious. BAN KIKES.

Longer than the Jews gave Kyle when they forced him to defend his life

younl fucking troll. how many of your teens run around with same fucking weapons.
>muh soldiers on leave
this here is a private militia boy

based. arm all da boyz

Makes sense why he has such good trigger discipline, started young

JIDF at it again

not according to US gun laws schlomo. Semi automatic weapons are allowed in some states, while full auto is banned across the board unless you have an FFL.

To shoot kikes

KYLE IS THE POSTERBOY FOR WHY

3 ANTIFA TRIED TO KILL HIM AND HE BLASTED THEM ALL IN SELF DEFENSE