What the fuck is wrong with Mexico?

What the fuck is wrong with Mexico?

Attached: 1656961726272.webm (480x720, 2.97M)

damn that is metal as fuck

Subhumans

Literal orcs. I have never met one other race that spoke highly of South Americans.

The NASA shirt *chef's kiss*

It's filled with Mexicans.

What else did you expect them to do with the face? If you cut it off someone has to wear it. Where's the joke otherwise?
t. face-wearing user

Meixcans are the only kind of people that I truly fear.

this is mexican culture. havent read any history? maybe watch that mel gibson movie for lowkey red pills.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Slaves to Quetzalcoatl

Awww, video skips past the best part, I wanted to see their filleting technique

Would be a great to wear faces of politicians, jews, doctors and journalists.

go back to /ptg/ to suck jared kushner's marionette's dick

Attached: 1653764299620.png (864x1113, 142.77K)

Mexico is in NORTH AMERICA retard

stfu bigot, he's a future nasa astronaut

>What the fuck is wrong with Mexico?

Everything, so please stop coming to live here, send your Californians to Texas or idaho

Attached: ETlT8M0XsAMfAoA.jpg (1248x939, 132.56K)

not in America, bro.

We call you and your ilk 'central americans'

haha
>continues to colonize you

Yes but you don't count as Americans. You and South Americans are one in the same so his statement tracks.

I remember first time I saw gore I was like 8 of mutt solder getting beheaded and was horrified, right now I have a hard on as I''m switching back and forth between fapping and Any Forums

The Jew fears the self employed surgeon and doctor

Aztec blood runs through their veins. We are talking about people who would engage in mass human sacrifice and practically bathed in the blood of their enemies. Mexican cartels prove that it is impossible to rehabilitate savages. Centuries of Spanish subjugation did nothing to alter their behavior.

>mutt soldier

Wasn't this chechclear? Chechens beheading that one russian was very, very popular gore.

dios mio

Attached: I didn't need to see that.jpg (480x368, 57.85K)

civilization is a facade

even whites tortured each other, executed each other, burned women alive, burned cats alive

I remember he was talking English, I believe he was a mutt, but then again, that was more than 2 decades ago so who knows, but I still remember how horrified I was.

You wish, poopskin.