I just read some studies that women are way more prone to have some sort of mental illness issues than men...

I just read some studies that women are way more prone to have some sort of mental illness issues than men. Why would that be?

Attached: 1657826730947.jpg (1889x2340, 358.45K)

Estrogen causes mental illness. Just ask trannies.

Because you may not like it, but how women behave as a collective is a direct reflection of how men are in the modern age.

Attached: 1659540534240548m.jpg (1024x719, 47.03K)

You would too if you didn't have a penis

She desires sex with BLACK BVLLs

My wife is my mental illness.

What about this one

Attached: 1656386522979.jpg (1080x1350, 259.9K)

Cuz they’re weak which is why they shouldn’t be in places of power. Repeal the 19th amendment and make them property again.

That woman is a master of Illusion. She too would like to be PILLAGED by BLACK BVLLs but she would have to maintain that illusion through out

>I just read some studies
Post em

I just googled it and read the first several links

Birth control makes women crazy.

But she does look extremely pretty when she puts her skills to work

It's because being mentally ill is a trend OwO nyaaa~

I'm guessing its indians that are majorly responsible for the bbc posts on here

Well, I do my part top promote satisfaction for WHITE WOMEN and the make he world understand that BLACK BVLLs and WHITE QTs are made for each other.

I dont know about the rest of the Pajeets.

*to promote

Chemicals. Women dye hair, remove hair, and use strong perfumes and makeup all which absorbs into the skin. Then you have the pill and a lot of cramp medication usage.

no respect
no structure in society
no buddha
no sucking your father's dick

>I just read some studies that women are way more prone to have some sort of mental illness issues than men.
toxoplasmosis parasites, smaller brain, estrogen feelings induced insanity

Attached: 1645990584153.jpg (714x880, 327.25K)

>Estrogen causes mental illness. Just ask trannies.
yup

Attached: 1659625443663804.jpg (637x735, 107.22K)

Attached: 1658343147084982.jpg (750x868, 113.1K)

Attached: 1645639550911.png (1468x1548, 382.31K)

200% roastie confirmed, she's ugly without the filters and 2kg of makeup.

Attached: 1659031661743154.jpg (484x603, 29.84K)

Why say such things? She works hard to look good for men(albeit to get attention and views). Which is more than can be said for most women

bulg*rians have tons of mental issues but that doesn't stop them for functioning somewhat properly, same is true for women.

Nobody talks about it but they begin psychologically torturing one another from kindergarten onward. When I was getting my teaching certificate I they had me visit and work with all grades and it's a glaring reality, years and years of bullying and henpecking ranging from from subtle to overt will drive people to develop damaged.
Once puberty hits and you mix in the natural anxiety that comes with age/awareness and body changes they're not ready for, it intensifies 500%. Makeup fucks up their skin but it's practically a demand they wear it, and any exception to the rule is met with alienation, so they all wear it, everyone's skin gets worse, anxiety increases, the status quo is maintained, repeat and so on.
There are reasons men can't even fully comprehend as to why girls grow up the way they do, boys don't have this shit going on in the background, they really don't seem to care what one another do unless weird kids really stand out in later years.

Attached: council.png (1228x946, 1.63M)

Why would you need a study for that?

I have never even MET a woman who was capable of being stable for longer than 2hrs at a time.

Why else would they date men? The same reason why gays are mentally ill.

Estrogen makes you more prone to be crazy.
Look at negroes and trannies.

They do it for attentionwhoring.

And fags

estrogen is poison and the vast majority of them are taking estrogen pills every day

contrary to popular belief estrogen is not "the female hormone", if anything is it's progesterone, the uterus produces 20x more progesterone than estrogene and progesterone has a calming GABA effect on the brain, like benzos. estrogen is opposite, it's excitatory like glutamate and brain trauma

Attached: bob.jpg (720x463, 31.41K)

Yes