What really caused the 2008 recession?

Attached: newskyscraperchicago.jpg (4000x2667, 708.67K)

probably had something to do with money

Jews

Jews

Jews and the housing market

Jews.

spbp
/thread

Government bailing out banks after the dot com bubble burst made banks think they could take stupid risks and the government would bail them out again. They were right.

J

Treason, theft and lies.
As per usual.

For me, it's the Jews

so they also caused the dot com boom?

>Banks
yes everyone has already said Jews.

retard bankers and wallstreet gambling with other peoples money and hiding shit with good shit and reselling it.

>NOT ALL BANKERS AND WALLSTREETERS!!!

The entire market is run by AI now. I don't think even jews could control it.

Bush and Cheney (not the fat dyke in Wyoming, but hey, fuck her too).

Poor people.

Jews knew obama didn't stand a chance in the 2008 election and lied about inflation to get more money from common citizens but needed nearly half a trillion dollars to pay off bribes to ensure that he won with a landslide.

Attached: 1659825477472098.png (1074x642, 80.46K)

Goyim Cucks who will do anything for their slave masters in exchange for drugs, money and power. Goyim always shift blame and never take responsibility until it is too late to right the wrong.

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1645124202522.jpg (1920x1080, 339.5K)

junk/free money/house loans to nogs

Democrat occupied government. Same as Roosevelt, Carter, Obama, and now Joseph R Burden.

Theres no why necessary. If the Dems get in, they crash the economy, simple as

Attached: 1653738905464m.jpg (790x1024, 142.24K)

I don’t know the answer to this question but I’m going to say niggers because I’m an unthinking retard on Any Forums who loves falling for immediate thought terminating cliches

Spbp

Jews.

The Fed inflated a bubble and then quickly popped it by raising rates. The rate hikes set everything in motion.

Nothing in the 2008 crisis was not intentional.

giving mortgages to mc donalds employees.

Banks overleveraged by speculating and manipulating real estate into a bubble. With overleveraging banks, in their greed and probably knowing the gov would bail them out, were in far too risky a position if mortgage rates went up and real estate went down. After that it also affected the whole world through the offshore dollar system (Eurodollar, dollars created through credit outside of the US) that had also been getting fat on this scam as well as a still functioning global economy. Once that economy slowed down with the US there is a sudden shortage of Eurodollars causing currency crises and difficulty servicing dollar debt across the world.

the affordable housing act made to make housing available for poor people
so credits were made available for people who shouldnt have been able to get these credits and these credits were then sold off as packed financial products (collateralized debt obligations) which all banks just pumped themselves up on and then this shit bubble eventually had to burst
right now it seems that cdo's are making a comeback and that collateralized loan obligations (cdo's for companies) are at historic high levels 4-5 times more than 2008