Why do chuds spends tens of thousands of gear

youtube.com/watch?v=FJFolf1id1w
Why are you spending thousands of larp gear only for nothing to happen?
>Chuds are really spending 4000+ on NVG
>Chuds are really spending thousands on optics and attachments for their toy gun
>Chuds are spending thousands on ammo to 'stock up' just incase ching chongs invade us
Go outside and get laid chud instead of larping as a wanna be soldier.
>MEH RANGE TRAINING AND 800 DOLLAR OPTIC WILL STOP AN INCOMING RUSSIAN ARTILLERY BARGE THAT WILL TURN ME INTO SLUSHY
kek

Attached: keklarps.png (735x890, 1.52M)

One sword keeps another one in sheath. Besides, nothing stops a chud from buing anti-tyranny equipment AND getting laid.

Might as well if the apocalypse comes, or economy collapses it'll help for sure tranny

Attached: 1659894510564271.png (683x486, 204.79K)

I can ask you troons the same about making slide threads

I need my NVGs to see in my exgf's bedroom and not disturb her before the injections.

If ching chongs invade, i will find the nearest magachudd and kill him for the glory of our new ccp overlords.

Attached: Singang_Fengtian_Temple_20081012.jpg (1280x851, 382.53K)

>slide threads
cope nigger
>EVERY THREAD IS SLIDE THREAD BECAUSE IT MAKE ME MAD

Attached: 1659466187579766.png (471x493, 191.83K)

It has nothing to do with Russia I just like to go to the hood at night and shoot niggers from 200 yards away with my rifle. The police don't investigate nigger deaths in the hood.

nice selfie there, chink

how much do those anti laser helmet things the military has cost?
without something similar all that gear is useless.
globohomo/china/russia's agents within this country have no moral issues with using lasers.

I just find it funny how in the West the idea is to spend tens of thousands on body armor, NVGs, kitted out rifle, and clothing while in China something like 80% of their infantry doesn't even have body armor in 2022. They will use human wave tactics to destroy us.

Attached: kekslto.png (645x327, 209.59K)

dead Russian conscript only costs 50 dollars to Putin

probably even less kek

>Why are you spending thousands of larp gear
>when the moonlight matches the music you'll find out

Goodluck stopping a wave of 10,000 chinks storming your position

Attached: commando korea.jpg (236x305, 24.23K)

>Chinks have terrible aim and they duck in fear once bullets wiz past their eyes
Arguably though, chinks are more brave than Democrats so
>(((you))) do the math, Moshe

>why do chuds spends tens of thousands of gear
youll figure it out

Attached: 4fd.png (680x947, 183.89K)

unless you are using it to B&E your favorite OF whore's house.. well, you're losing

>muh russia
Herbs

>$800 optic
lmaoing@u poorfags