You may not like it

But this is what affordable housing looks like. Mariupol will get affordable housing before California.

Attached: Screenshot_20220807-080426.png (1520x720, 854.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pPq6kBlOkxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1659886542181748.jpg (960x932, 82.92K)

Based. Huge prefab buildings are a highly efficient form of housing, not to mention way more comfortable and hassle-free compared to some shitty carboard McMansion.

This is the kind of housing they are building down the street from me right now.
youtu.be/pPq6kBlOkxM
Trailer parks get bulldozed do foreign real estate speculators can buy $800,000 town houses.

Attached: 055b39bafb8951818839c5b33a758600.jpg (704x468, 54.36K)

Affordable housing doesn't work in US because of niggers.
Same as with public transport.

Unspoken prequisite for viability: absence of Africans and West Asians

The solution to pollution is dilution.

poop in my coffee etc.

Every fag who loves commie blocks should live in them
Including politicians.

I don't get it, eastern europe has alot of land, why did commies build those blocks like we are bugs in Asia? Should have made those cube houses you have

So they don't have to run utilities to the countryside.

makes sense. During commie years, 2 types of housing was made, commie blocks and people building theirown houses where they could. Such patches of houses, in some more remote areas, still don't have sewers.

They made commie blocks as a fuck you to the working class. The only thing I can see from these buildings are the malice from the elite. Same way they will make us eat bugs and take their vaccines.

no one wants to live near cathars

Democrats actually ran utilities and put today's red states on the map.

Attached: USA-2144.jpg (600x400, 41.27K)

Even before communism your country would have treated you with lots of Valium. Please don't hurt anyone.

the real problem is the white middle class boomers. they love their high real estate valuations and oppose new construction in order to keep prices high. they like to abuse environmental regulations to impede any proposed project. This is why nothing new gets built in liberal areaa.

They made commie blocks to provide people with individual housing at a time when there was a need for rapid construction.

Attached: 1658625941963398.png (300x300, 148.4K)

Communists couldn't get their centralized control economy to work efficiently enough to form the tech tree to make cars for everyone so their city planning had to be built around having everything densely packed to be within walking distance. For all the shortcomings I don't think that's necessarily a bad way of living if it wasn't for niggers and other abominations that would ruin everything.

How does OSB make for sturdy rafters or joists?

So if you live in a nice and comfortable place, why would you want to destroy the undeveloped green areas and replace them with high density housing.
You no longer know your neighbors because there are too many. Minorities are installed in the new housing. Crime goes up. Infrastructure is stressed. Why would anyone in their right mind desire that?

It doesn't. But it holds up enough to form a product that can be sold for money. Modern housing is just a scam to plop a hunk of shit down and watch its value appreciate rapidly then offload it to a bagholder.

It's very tough laterally as long as it's dry. The thing about a lot of these modern building materials if you read the fine print is that the manufacturer specifies these have to be kept in a climate-controlled building.

>How does OSB make for sturdy rafters or joists?
It does not. Generally it doesn’t cause problems when used as sheathing, unless it gets wet. Over the years most houses will experience a leaky pipe or roof, so for that reason I wouldn’t buy a house built with OSB. Also it is not a suitable subfloor if you want tile.

The minorities are the only real issue and the rest of the shit you mentioned is just window dressing around that. If you had an apartment block full of young white people there'd be little negative effect on you besides maybe more traffic, and they'd probably form an attractive little ecosystem of young people-friendly stuff (shops, restaurants, etc.) over time - if there were no shitskins