Redpill books

Okay faggots and schizos, time to put down the crack pipe and put on some reading glasses.

All of us are at least generally aware about all of the psyops, globalist shenanigans and social, geopolitical or economic upheavals going on in the world today. I want to start digging a little deeper than what the general discourse on the internet allows, and hopefully there are at least a couple of anons who have a bookshelf with books they've read past the age of 12.

This thread is for recommendations of books on anything that is relevant to the issues going on in >current year.
>big pharma
>government
>economics
>race
>sex
>international relations
>history
Basically anything that will help explain what the fuck is going on and where it's headed.

I'll name a few I've got my eye on.

Attached: soi book shelf.jpg (1151x1141, 578.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/folder/gwNBRAzS#mkAUO0OBTbZ8gXVQkRXsqQ
libgen.li/
3lib.net/book/16919143/337631
3lib.net/book/487302/e249ce
mega.co.nz/#F!UdxSVLJB!bgBwqzuFIV3z0HvCswA0dQ
mega.nz/#F!m00SjRRA!R_I9wzUTEhSN6spP35TyZg
mega.nz/#F!6sgETKCa!vGFF5iTfCR6lH3ZLXaQorQ
mega.nz/#F!flYQGbzI!p1AFjtMuCLHQqocJqxV7rg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pol tards/ post reddit pol tards don't read

The Road to Serfdom - Hayek

>mega.nz/folder/gwNBRAzS#mkAUO0OBTbZ8gXVQkRXsqQ

Attached: 1639363238891.jpg (626x750, 77.64K)

>Andrei Martyanov
>Losing Military Supremacy: The Myopia of American Strategic Planning
I've seen some anons recommend this one, it's supposed to outline just how overbloated and unprepared militarily the US actually is for any direct military confrontations with Russia or China.

I'm one of them but would like that to change

Attached: file.png (359x517, 187.23K)

Attached: D222D22C-C3E5-4553-BF28-4D910427F88B.jpg (725x1145, 390.49K)

>Book thread
>No link to LibGen
libgen.li/
>Not clicking it
Okay okay for your books IDC

>Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
>The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health
title speaks for itself

Attached: file.png (334x499, 94.35K)

Coming from people who've only read one book.

Attached: 81iqZ2HHD-L.jpg (1240x1784, 445.58K)

>John J. Measheimer
Most Any Forumsacks are probably aware of this old fuck, like me, from his analysis of the Ukraine crisis. I've seen his talks on each of these books and am tempted to buy any or all of them.

thanks for the kek

Sorry, first book thread. Libgen is legit, for anyone interested. I've used it for work purposes and probably cost the book industry a pretty penny.

Attached: file.png (1408x1904, 1.76M)

A couple of books debunking myths surrounding the gender hysteria

>Debra Soh
>The End of Gender: Debunking the Myths About Sex and Identity in Our Society

>Abigail Schreier
>Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters

Attached: file.png (1934x1360, 2.51M)

3lib.net/book/16919143/337631

Is Behold a Pale Horse good? Where do I get an unmolested copy? Is it a smart idea to actually buy these books or should I just print the PDF?

They are available at libgen.

Only read the great delusion, it's okay but you already got most of it out of his talks, especially on Ukraine.

It's interesting if you are new to political philisophy as he spend two or three chapters only talking about liberalism and the ideas behind it, but when you are already familiar with that concepts I think it will bore you.

I currently read black wind, white snow. It's a different topic but well written and I would recommend If user is interested in russian culture.

Attached: 81lCGgK-TDL.jpg (1363x2022, 310.22K)

3lib.net/book/487302/e249ce

B-ok.global has both the edited version without the protocols and the original. You may gave to download several versions before you reach the correct one.

>Is Behold a Pale Horse good?
Yes, very good.
Just disregard the aliens bit.
As usual with truth seeking, you have to think for yourself and learn to make decisions on what you consider to be misinfo/disinfo mixed in.
>Where do I get an unmolested copy?
>Is it a smart idea to actually buy these books or should I just print the PDF?
If you can buy them to support based publishers, then cool.
But one of the upsides of dissident literature is that it is not monetised by big companies and therefore outside the ever tighter copyright controls online so for now they don't seem to care if you rip off Bill Cooper's book
>or Otto Rahn's book about masons or William Pierce's writings or Chan Thomas' schizopost about the meaning of Genesis or John Anthony West's shit about Egyptians or...
There are some based archive websites out there too.
Download everything and back it up while you still can.

Thank you user. That looks excellent.

I'd also be interested in getting a book from one of the three based black men in world history
>Thomas Sowell
and would like his take on economics and how it applies to race. This nigger is prolific though. I've heard of Basic Economics (and would welcome a refresher) and Black Rednecks and White Liberals.

Thanks - I am going for a physical collection though, which is why I'm going to buy 'em. Plus I'll be able to can annoy my coworkers with them.

Hopefully I can get through one book a month as a start, so budget isn't a concern.

Attached: file.png (1653x2971, 1.41M)

Thank you to whoever recommended this in one of these threads. It's way too long and there a lot of things people outside of Boston wouldn't give a shit about, but it's a great look at naive liberals who think spoon-feeding niggers actually solves anything.

Attached: images.jpg (323x500, 44.58K)

Starship Troopers is a thesis on why only white land-owning men with families should be allowed to vote.

mega.co.nz/#F!UdxSVLJB!bgBwqzuFIV3z0HvCswA0dQ

Attached: john_ringo_hymn_before_battle.jpg (1399x2289, 555.35K)

Last one was holohoax and 9-11.
This one is psychopolitics.
mega.nz/#F!m00SjRRA!R_I9wzUTEhSN6spP35TyZg

This based kike will redpill you on economics and liberty.

Attached: Rothbard_%2770s.jpg (445x576, 38.13K)

His Last Centurion is effectively the Anabasis of Xenaphon. Ghost was fun. Unfortunately he appears to be a glowie just as Dean Koontz and Clancy are.

Philosophers and history:
mega.nz/#F!6sgETKCa!vGFF5iTfCR6lH3ZLXaQorQ

Don’t make the black kids angry
Colin Flaherty
BASED AF

Attached: BDE88FFC-7AD8-4833-91B5-23F70D1F7D33.gif (600x600, 201.56K)

>Scott Ritter
>Disarmament in the Time of Perestroika: Arms Control and the End of the Soviet Union

Another guy who popped into my radar during the whole Ukraine thing. The book is about the implementation of the INF treaty, supposed to humanize the Russians, and show that it's possible to cooperate with those orcs.

It's supposed to be more of a whitepill, but these days something like this is going to be called fringe and Putin propaganda.

Attached: file.png (671x1003, 778.97K)

(((Ira levin)))
This Perfect Day
A HUGE red pill

Attached: 30975412-98F9-4E88-94EF-C0652165FFB9.jpg (720x503, 39.72K)

mega.nz/#F!flYQGbzI!p1AFjtMuCLHQqocJqxV7rg

A mixed bag I simply call Any Forums books