Self defense

Self defense

Attached: ZTKuPpD.png (566x578, 601.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20220805214036/https://www.reddit.com/r/robbersgettingfucked/comments/wh5tq4/las_vegas_smoke_shop_robbing_owner_ama/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(You)
------------
^everyone below this line is baited

Doesn’t matter, the victim was white so it’s a good kill

any update on this? what was the guys name?

Attached: 1383600600753.jpg (250x250, 8.83K)

Hey kid, come back I need to stab y- I mean, I need the change. Yeah.. you can keep the bills, just come back over here and give me the coins.

Attached: Screenshot_20220806-111711.jpg (2160x1080, 1.13M)

>not posting the webm

Attached: 1659775150940830.web.webm (1276x720, 1.07M)

>I'm dead!

kek it was like an NPC spouting some defeat dialogue
>you've vanquished me! I'm dead!
imagine those being your last words

Somebody post the reddit AMA that was deleted.

>I'm dead

That's the problem. Polcels are angry that it wasn't a black guy but a white guy. Every alt right incel felt the blade in their own neck which is why they sympathize with the robber.

Attached: 1639963650433.jpg (659x720, 105.35K)

No we don't, based chink was absolutely justified.

there's no white ppl in vegas i live here i'm a jew so i know

>anime posting faggot claiming Any Forums supports wiggers and white trash criminals
ywnbaw

Yes

Attached: 1634907829248.jpg (1490x1200, 891.14K)

a lower race is never justified in killing a superior one

A knife though? Why not a good old fashioned baseball bat? As a bonus you don't have to get too close and it leaves less stains.

Go false flag somewhere else, robbers deserve death.

Attached: 1542020689763.jpg (602x449, 131.43K)

web.archive.org/web/20220805214036/https://www.reddit.com/r/robbersgettingfucked/comments/wh5tq4/las_vegas_smoke_shop_robbing_owner_ama/

he is fucked his life was not in danger at all. and he could have just walked away.

>hungary
bro you're a mongoloid turkish rape baby, you have no right to talk in thiss lmao

No, you predditors just keep insisting this is the case so you can circlejerk on your shitty website and feel good about how shitty Any Forums is.

not enough arm strength for that i guess
feel kind of bad because of how retarded the robbers were, really did seem like dumbass kids. how many niggers jump the counter at mcdonalds, end up bruised people crying injustice. white youth stabbed to death brutally "well he deserved it for robbing them". gotta wonder if this place is just demoralization bots and trannies circus.

he lived you moron.

I wish the dude was black just to see the stereotypical response from his friends and relatives coming out of the wood work to tell everyone how great and gentle he was, how he was an aspiring rapper, what a wonderful father he was with his six kids by four different women and he was just trying to get his life together. Since he is white, his friends and relatives feel a sense of shame and embarrassment and shut the fuck up.

then who gives a shit? thought he got murdered, something of substance. all this is going to lead to is someone shooting the cashier holding a knife in the face then taking the register more often.

>dey jus kids dey wuz good bois
lmao

None of us are defending niggers jumping the counter at mcdonalds, they deserve getting stabbed too. This wasn't shoplifting, these fuckers jumped the counter and wore ski masks. If you love them so much go pay for their bail you enabling faggot.