Does separation of church and state mean that no religious moral principles should be applied at all in the law?

Does separation of church and state mean that no religious moral principles should be applied at all in the law?

Attached: 1648794020568.jpg (1036x1037, 234.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/jKZrdpoctTonv25THDC9iQ/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you post this a lot with little success, itoddler
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/jKZrdpoctTonv25THDC9iQ/

The law should be based on the NAP only

Yes because America is a Satanic state as proven by OP.

Kike

Attached: 1647287409123.gif (290x280, 2.97M)

Religions don't have morals, that's the issue. They have baseless commandments enforced by non-existent beings, hoping people just go along with it.

This. It makes the most logical sense regardless of religious belief. Those who practice violence or aggression or intimidation (threat of aggression and violence) first are in the wrong, morally and legally.

you’re the kike

Killing niggers and spics without provocation is still self defense

All positive law is moral in nature.
Governing systems are part of culture which is downstream from Religion.

>non-existent beings
Can you show me a number, time and causality?

Why do so many """"""""""""""""""""white""""""""""""""""""""""" people care that a jewess was creamed in by a Roman soldier

Law without religion is baseless, might-makes-right fascism. It is the JUNGLE.

I don't pray to numbers or time as if they can hear me, idiot.

Attached: 1648796876600.jpg (963x1024, 95.64K)

I know you think you're being smart but you're admitting god is just a concept and not a being

One has to make the case that they're planning violence, then one has the right to destroy them. You have make the case of their pending violence first though.

Can you repeat the question in the way that makes sense to the discussion at hand?

it means that jesus stays at the church

Their genetics is my case that they're planning violence. Easy.

>Source: Talmud
Way to go kike. You are not Roman nor are you Le Chosen.
You jews can't get anything right

Attached: 1611615117705.jpg (326x326, 70.86K)

It’s called the racial soul. We created a tradition that wraps up all pagan mythology into a sun worship cult that states that Jews killed our sun hid in human form. You don’t give gifts on Christmas? That must be sad to turn your back on the tradition

Attached: 40619188-4A50-4A18-A559-CA86EDD6A5C9.png (750x1334, 2.68M)

>Law without religion is baseless
You're fucking retarded.

>jewish fabrication
inshallah this is why you will be removed from this earth one day

There is no such thing as the separation of church and state. That was made up by communists, hoping to get their wish.
There shall be no establishment of a STATE RELIGION. That doesn't mean there is no religion allowed. That means the State cannot become a Religion, like the Communists unironically want. The Church of England, for example, is a literal State Religion, founded after the King beheaded his wife to fuck a loli with a tight pussy.

Attached: photo_2022-08-05_04-01-02.jpg (735x1104, 152.3K)

Are commandmants not a moral code though? What do you mean religion does not have morals? The Bible says adultery is a sin, is that not a statement on morality?

Love the Talmud quote of Mary being a "whore" you fucking dirty rat kike.

Attached: 1656663514680.jpg (641x581, 57.32K)

This retard has never heard of the social contract. Legal systems can exist through sheer force, but they tend to be more potent and stable with the approval of the people. Law is not baseless, it is based on a balance between the strength of the government and the wishes of the governed.

I would call that balance far more meaningful than anything written down in a magic book.

OP's image is literally taken straight from the Talmud

> We created a tradition that wraps up all pagan mythology into a sun worship cult
Hmm oddly familiar

Attached: 36D3EFCD-1DC2-436A-B27D-579895C2E517.jpg (1161x1200, 168.04K)

Considering that secularism and atheism are recent midwit ideologues, he's right.
No governments ever existed before religion because it was religion introduced laws and legitimized authorities.

Attached: Midwit Morality.png (1011x713, 330.77K)

>niggers
>spics
Nah, just kikes and expansionist chinks because without them, neither niggers or spics would have ever migrated en masse. The kike's very existence is a provocation and violation of the NAP by default but chinks are a close second, they must be genetically-related with a common ancestor since both are predisposed to being subversive.

Attached: 1519867762592.jpg (388x443, 150.58K)