Have you ever met a white woman who is even remotely based and redpilled in any way? Old women don't count

Have you ever met a white woman who is even remotely based and redpilled in any way? Old women don't count.

Attached: 1534925638129.jpg (731x1024, 188.69K)

only spergs and people who live in like compounds in the woods broadcast that shit to everyone this loudly

My friends gf, yeah.
And a couple of girls in my family.
I’m not very social tho, especially around femoids, so I’m not the best guy to ask.

Oh shit. I would eat out every single one of them

no. what do faggots emulate? female behavior. women are faggots with vaginas.

>My friends gf, yeah.
>And a couple of girls in my family
they all vote left

yes

tits or gtfo

yes, only one i ever met. shagged her for a couple weeks then just stopped talking. she came over and noticed the framed sonnenrad over my bed. she paused for a second and i thought "this isnt going to end well." but then she said "baaased" and showed me the swastika tattooed on the inside of her bottom lip. we fugged on the couch while we watched the matrix or something lmao. few days later i went over to her apartment and she had framed photos of commander rockwell and a nazi flag.

Dumbest larp ever

not a larp, here’s on of the photos she sent me. only gonna post this one for her privacy. if ID changed cause i’m posting this one from phone (where i had the photo)

Attached: FB0AE52C-6CEF-4BB6-8203-77A070F1070A.jpg (1024x768, 92.76K)

Any white "woman" under 40 is a girl with a girl brain.

I've only met some asian women with that concrete mindset. There are a few white women that I've met that do it when it's nice outside, but they fall apart under a propaganda deluge. Some Asian women were bred under that deluge. And if they are hard based after that, they don't break under the cheap psyop in western countries. They are dragging niggers out of their houses and sending them to camps in their home nations.
Having a movie star eat bugs or get a pretend injection or fuck a trannie has no meaning to them. And the best part is, they say nothing about it. They are it. No virtue signaling. Just cold action.
But again, women are women. They will all break over time. They are built to submit to pressure. No nation was created by them for a reason. But among the most 'based', those are the women I've found to hold up the best.

Attached: iusing.jpg (1920x1200, 1.13M)

>Have you ever met a white woman who is even remotely based and redpilled in any way?
not single one neither zoomeress, nor millennialess, nor gen X-eress, or baby boomeress
>Old women
as kiked and pozzed as any other generations

Attached: 1563885777081.png (952x842, 456.12K)

>not single one neither zoomeress, nor millennialess, nor gen X-eress, or baby boomeress
at least not in the west

Americanized Asian women are the most pozzed thing on earth

Sounds oddly personally targeted but also fair
I will be the last one laughing when I successfully create and breed my bioluminescent plants.
Also because I haven't heard a single other person mention weapon sharpening materials (electrically powered does not count) and a fuckload of rope in their prep stash yet.

>Old women don't count.

Like hell they don't.

Attached: Grandma Pepe.jpg (500x492, 46.12K)

They can be. But I was referring to FOB's. They are definitely not pozzed. It's hard to fall for 'eat the bugs' when you had to eat a person on a boat just to escape a communist hellhole.

Attached: hellisrepitition.jpg (1365x768, 111.57K)

Gen X white women are probably the most based that I've met. They have the history to know what's bullshit and what isn't. Zoomers.. are dust in the wind.

>Gen X white women
>based
nice joke

Attached: 752 - animated arm belt clothes doctor door dr_soyberg full_body glasses hand head_mirror holding_object jacket leg meds mustache necktie soyjak stubble variant_a24_slowburn_soyjak.gif (800x600, 228.45K)

Based matriarch admirer

Nope and I’m 37yrs old. The coolest girl I’ve ever met was ironically a black girl.

I don't see zoomers protesting Roe v Wade. Or going to prison for Jan 6. Or gunning down niggers in break ins. Among the gens, they are most most likely not to be head fucked. I'm not saying it's great numbers, but it's above zero, with is what a Zoomer gives you.

Attached: 28virus-briefing-JandJ-vaccine-children-1-jumbo.jpg (1024x658, 153.89K)

AWALT
TWRA
Women are biologically dependent and weak, thus not based

Attached: chřestýš_0.jpg (1000x1000, 95.98K)

if you have an ounce of emotional intelligence and virility women will willingly brainwash themselves to believe whatever you want, because when they actually like you they WANT to be submissively malleable, it's an expression of love that they want to be controlled by you

>Asians
>Not eating bugs
Have you even been to Asia memeflaggot?
They're just pozzed in a different way.
Just because you don't see it, does not mean it's not there retard.

Seethe

Attached: 1657259708918.jpg (200x200, 15.25K)

My grandmother is extremely based. But since that doesn't count, I had met this pretty Polish girl from a top university at a previous job. I was going to flirt with her but quickly discovered that she got married at 18 and she seemed fairly conservative.

>Be my girlfriend.
>grew up in a rural area.
>Dad leaves mom for his secretary
>Parents Divorce
>Leaves the farm when mom meets new guy
>Moves to urban hell hole
>Goes to school inner city schools with niggers
>Grows up, gets educated, gets professional job. Works with niggers, chinks, sand niggers etc
>Based GF.jpg

Attached: wilava.jpg (72x99, 4.57K)