Surveillance drone captures wild shootout in downtown Portland

Portlandbros, what's going on over there? This is some third-world shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=7V7naTu-w68

>PORTLAND, Ore. — Police arrested two people after a shooting in Portland’s Old Town district, and are releasing aerial surveillance video of the gunfight in the hopes of identifying other suspects in the case.

>Police said they found 88 casings after the gunfire, which broke out at about 2 a.m. near the intersection of Northwest 4th and Davis Street.

>Portland’s Air Support Unit captured video of the shooting and helped officers on the ground arrest two suspects in the nearby area.

>Travis A. Gaters III, 29, was booked into the Multnomah County Jail on charges of felon in possession of a firearm, unlawful use of a weapon, possession of a loaded gun in the city – a city code violation, disorderly conduct, and reckless endangering.

>Tamarjay D. Polk, 24, was arrested and charged with felon in possession of a firearm, unlawful use of a weapon, discharging a gun in the city (city code violation), disorderly conduct, and reckless endangering.

katu.com/news/local/video-shows-shootout-in-portlands-old-town-district-police-seek-other-suspects-two-arrested-northwest-portland-oregon-4th-davis-street-shooting-gunfight-multnomah-county-jail-crime-tips-sought

Attached: Video.jpg (1920x1080, 402.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

portland.gov/police/divisions/air-support-unit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Surveillance drone

Attached: 1652418270914.jpg (1346x2048, 862.15K)

If the US devolves into a civil war the entire thing will be live-streamed and it will be contont overload

>what’s going on over there?
Niggers

kino footage

>lede buried
This is the real story

Apparently there are loitering drones from various agencies floating around in the 3,000 to 5,000-foot range. Which makes you wonder what those agencies are actually doing with that information, since most murders in Portland go unsolved.

What's the matter citizen? What's wrong with the government having these 4k 60hz thermal imaging drones watching over your neighborhood? It is for YOUR SAFETY, cease your sedituous behaviour at once.

Wait why is there a drone there at that moment? We're fucked.
Between niggers doing that and the Government watching everything we do... we're FUCKED.

Not really. Surveillance drones have been around since 90s

This is the correct assessment. Don’t be fooled by the nigger side show. The real question is why was there a drone there and how many are currently in operation. Who was the agency behind this.

If we have mass surveillance why do we have mass shootings?

Attached: thw3db9kbha91.jpg (946x594, 64.94K)

>88 casings
>No charges related to causing injury or death.
What race could the shooters have been?

The fact that police have drones is disgusting. The war on terror has come home.

>police flying surveillance drone over cities

lmao ameriniggers

> most murders in Portland go unsolved
Most murders in all major US cities go unsolved because it’s nigs killing other nigs, so no one cooperates with the police investigation and no one cares. There’s no point in arresting cats for fighting with each other…it’s just nature. The Portland Left sees niggers in the exact same fashion

The same reason the DA let 20,000+ crimes go unpunished in St Louis last year. Niggers protecting nigger behavior.

lmao chink

and shootings have around since the 90s too... the 1890s. so it appears we should neither be upset about drones or shootings

nvm I watched it and there were some hits mentioned.

Military Drone on U.S. Soil during False Flag Military Operation. I love this timeline. 100M+ Million Guns. Completely Subverted Mutts.

>This is normal
>It's been around for 30 years
>Nothing to see here

Attached: 1655432447040.jpg (551x413, 27.04K)

>Tamarjay D. Polk
kek. name screams black fella from Oregon

>Travis A. Gaters III

Attached: WilliamGatesIII.jpg (192x262, 7.81K)

> (((surveillance))) drone
I HATE THE ANTI CHRIST I HATE THE ANTI CHRIST I HATE THE ANTI CHRIST I HATE THE ANTI CHRIST I HATE THE ANTI CHRIST I HATE THE ANTI CHRIST I HATE THE ANTI CHRIST

>(((88))) casings

Attached: 88mph.gif (506x265, 2.23M)

Attached: Weee.png (1027x578, 34.64K)

>Portland’s Air Support Unit
Nobody mentioned a drone, retard. Same air cops as always.
portland.gov/police/divisions/air-support-unit

Attached: img_0686.jpg (1600x800, 124.52K)

let the schzoids have their catharsis - their world sucks and they need a fix to self-validate their misery.

you fucks don't realize this is a PPB helicopter. but keep fucking that chicken little

The revolution will not be televised but, live-streamed.

>Surveillance Drone
Welp, there goes any chance of minecrafting villagers lmao

I think they have three Cessnas. I'd give them fighter jets if they used them to waste criminals and communists

>88 is a bad thing
Kys chink