What is this called?

>A god didn't create us because then the god would need a creator
>There might as well not be an afterlife, so you might as well make a legacy that outlasts you
>The purpose of life is to adventure and produce
>Praying is just hoping in a schizo way
>Hell would be full of cool and innocent people

Does this ideology have a name?

Attached: _.png (512x512, 6.56K)

It's called being a cringe atheist buepilled NPC tranny libtard who hasn't discovered Skydaddy yet

its called kill yourself fag

>buepilled
Hey retard. Being religious IS being blue pilled. God would be the ultimate all encompassing, all inclusive, all knowing and all powerful matrix. The knowledge of a red pill allows you to see the strings attached to the puttet master. God dam you're stupid. Half the retards on pol get "redpilled" and find jesus when in reality they pass out like Neo after he realizes hes just in another level of the matrix. Why the fuck do you think they call this a containment board.

It's called "YOLO" and it's the default for stupid hollow faggots like you

I think that’s Judaism user

It's called "larpy retard".
So many "ifs" resulting in subjectivity that render anything that comes out of your mouth to just blowing air. Why are you engaging in things you don't believe? Is it stupidity (you don't understand the extent of your starting presuppositions) or you are wrong?

>they pass out like Neo after he realizes hes just in another level of the matrix
This is not what happens. The one has power in the real world and the robots wanted human brains to make Duracell batteries. I hate fsggots that think their headcanon negates the shit those tranny fucks wrote. Matrix sucks.

It's called being an afeist

repent or burn in hell, bucko. simple as

It's called go back to preddit, faggot

That's a religion

You are not smart enough or educated enough to actually have an opinion on this subject.

>there's no afterlife
>hell is full of cool people
You dont see a contradiction here?
>>A god didn't create us because then the god would need a creator
You think God has the same prerequirements as you do? Why? He's literally magic.
>>The purpose of life is to adventure and produce
Life doesn't have a purpose.
>>Praying is just hoping in a schizo way
I don't know why you'd pray if you don't believe in a God.
I'd describe your beliefs as incoherent slapdash narcissistic agnosticism.

it's not an ideology, just a brief set of thoughts or opinions.

>He's literally magic

he said "would be" you said "is"

you intorduced the contradiction you desire to talk about

it's because you are a dumb person, so you don't understand the concept of thought experiments.

If you believe in the Christiandom God you believe he made you in his image and is infallible etc. He takes his own will and created the universe, he is impossible magic personified.

>Does this ideology have a name?
NPC
Mental Retardation
TV watcher

>There's no afterlife
>if there was i think.... but i don't lol

>literally cannot understand the idea of thinking about things that don't exist

are you black?

I ain't reading all that garbage.

Attached: 1654227663558.png (536x598, 582.98K)

The correct term is ‘r*dditor faggot’

I'm gonna let the thread die now since you are only insulting me without any ability to defend or argue your beliefs you stupid nigger.

>put words in someones mouth
>accuse them of saying something contradictory, but it's what you said
>literally not intelligent enough to do thought experiments and consider what different realities could be like
>can't even understand the concept
>WELL UHH, I'LL LET THE THREAD DIE

good riddance.