Shroud of Turin

Why haven't I heard about this? What are the political implications of the existence of Jesus Christ?

Attached: shroud of turin.jpg (1223x1198, 385.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_of_Jesus
youtube.com/watch?v=6sqTJWvemfU
youtube.com/watch?v=FTilTcdVAb8&t=985s&ab_channel=VoicesofthePast
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone post the infographic with all the scientific experimentation on the shroud.
This thread has amazing digits.

I first heard of it in late 80s, then it was supressed for most of the 90s, then heard a bit again a few years ago. It's the real deal, otherwise there wouldn't be this tug-of-war of information about it.
I know the shroud's human silouette has been imprinted by a super strong flash of light, impossible to replicate even using modern equipment.

U didnt read the bible?
Bruh...

Checked, because uhmm kikes

you're on the path brother. wait until you find out the other relics he left behind....

Like this one:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce

found it

Attached: shroud.jpg (1292x8897, 3.03M)

The political implications are it is 100% fake and came from the 13th century, a period known for fake relics, and is never discussed before the 13th century.

Attached: MUH EMERALD.png (1326x787, 130.72K)

fake as fuck to get all the good goy golems to keep believing

fucking hell, I never knew Jesus cock skin was a big historical mystery

Attached: 1659882674700508.jpg (123x124, 2.01K)

>Why haven't I heard about this
You made a thread about it dude

this one is funny as fuck too, retards passing off le epic holy emerald carved by Caesar himself of le holy jesus and it isnt even 200 years old

so is his sexuality

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_of_Jesus

I made this thread because I believe the Shroud of Turin is authentic. It should be discussed more on here. The shroud has been studied and analysed for years and it's been proven that it wasn't a painting or a drawing. Deniers have nothing to say other than to just ignore its existence, thus denying the existence of Jesus.

youtube.com/watch?v=6sqTJWvemfU

this one can fuck off because (((academics))) try and insist everyone of historical importance was gay

Is a fake piece of trash
This

it dates from the 15th century

One of my first redpills on /pol. Have a bump.

>muh holy bullshit
when i went to catholic elementary the priest showed a fragment from "christ's cross" it was literally a made up shit to fool people the church is a hoax its only goal is to get shekels and sheep to give even more shekels to them

Attached: etgfsdgfs.png (1695x399, 215.51K)

Didn't you hear about the HECKIN SCIENCE that DEBOONKED this claim? Rabbi Goldstein told me the shroud is fake and if you disagree then you're an anti-semite.

Arigato Nippon-san
This is very goodo

I don't doubt he existed but I can't figure out if he was anything more than a cultist charlatan, he couldn't even be bothered to write his own book, was he illiterate? just lazy?

youtube.com/watch?v=FTilTcdVAb8&t=985s&ab_channel=VoicesofthePast
he was a hoax

he was absolutely a kike rabbi charlatan who grew up and realized he wanted to make his own jewish sect so he straight up named it after himself and got a bunch of dumbfuck people to believe it. it's that simple.

If there was absolutely no evidence whatsoever of Jesus existing I would simply know he existed because of the amount of shills and jews kvetching and seething everytime a thread about Jesus is made

>Why haven't I heard about this?
It used to be shown at the World's Fair, but since the population has been losing IQ by double digits, they haven't bothered. Seek and you shall find, dummy.

Attached: jesus.jpg (991x1535, 694.6K)