DEATH TO CONSPIRACY THEORISTS

Alex Jones JUSTED.

This is a pay out for only ONE family. He is being sued by all of them in different states, KEK.
That's what you conspiracy theorists get for making up lies.

I wish there was a way to sue conspiracy theorists who spread theories online too. I want all the global elites, like Bill Gates, who conspiracy theorists claim is causing genocide with vaccines to get sued for defamation too. I want Pfizer and Moderna suing conspiracy theorists that has caused vaccine hesistency. I want China to force United States to issue a formal apology that COVID-19 isn’t caused in some “Wuhan lab” and that it was our fault.

Far too long have conspiracy theorists spread bullshit without facing any consequences or needing any evidence. It's about time you faggots to PAY UP.

Attached: 1610894284043.jpg (1572x1170, 240.6K)

shill

It's not stopping with Alex Jones. We're going after all you misinformation spammers. You won't be safe on any website once we're done.

Attached: FZbmMOcWAAILn2P.jpg (839x493, 75.06K)

Attached: all_is_well.png (950x1344, 1.84M)

Civil was is soon. Also if I was him I'd just flee to s country that won't extradite.

Doesn't exist and Russia would kill him

Z

Attached: zz48ttu.jpg (612x352, 26.84K)

>Civil was is soon.
The right won't do shit.

What kind of pussy is he smelling?

Yes they will eventually they will break the union

>45.2 million
thats nothing today.

>$US45.2 million to Sandy Hook massacre families
>This is a pay out for only ONE family.
Retard

Aren't they all about rehabilitation and not punishment?

Declares bankruptcy

They're about bullying people who don't subscribe to their pathological shitskin worship. Why are you asking decade old questions like an NPC?

Yawn. You won't do shit and that's abundantly clear at this point, you pussy. Stop talking this tough bullshit because it just makes you look like an asshole.

Buy an ad.

Attached: npc.gif (360x640, 170.47K)

Actually he will pay much much less thanks to Texas law.

Another 45m?

Seem like free speech aint free after all.

Its capped at 750k in texas retard.

wrong that amount is including every victim, it’s about 4 million in total that he will have to pay
seethe more roastie, 10+ years of hearing you faggots bitch and moan about Alex jones and Sandy hook and after all of this it comes down to AJ paying less than 3% of his entire net worth

you guys really showed him, meanwhile half of the country now believes shootings are faked by intel agencies.

glowies die by hellfire

And that's gonna kill the left.
You realize all the work is done by the right and the left just make funny paper and makes the right work for it?
Doing nothing is the solution.
If I was an American I would sell everything and move to another country.

He is appealing to the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals

Preventing Alex from rebuilding the platform is in line with their ideology, but yeah, punishment and deterrence "doesn't work". The lawyer slipped up here.

Why is this deserving of $42 million in payouts?

Why are you telling people to shoot you in the face like that? Are you a fucking retard? How much you want to bet this nigger cried over Buffalo like a bitch?

Alex offered them 10 millon to settle out of court, should have taken it fucking retards lol

Because trump is too pussy to put the judges in jail

Pretty sure the president can't do that