Why are blue boards filled with suck passive agressive cucks?

Attached: 1658738987879491.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M2SL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every board aside from the normal hobby boards and Any Forums are for subhumans

the jannies are mentally ill

What did you expect? They're all weird boards for weirdos.

/k/ is a fed board

Any Forums is nice during bear markets

Lead free ammo turns kids gay

Attached: CCI-Polymer-Coated-.22LR-Ammunition-1-660x360.jpg (660x360, 40.83K)

Yeah if you post on there you're fucking retarded

/k/ is explicitely run for the purpose of zogbot military recruiting

Yeah but they all have autism

>A PENNSYLVNIAN /K/TRANNY NO FUCK NO FUCK NO PLEASE THIS IS A HUMILIATION TO MY FUCKING STAT3E

Because when r/greentext became popular where do you think all those people went?

yes but they give you nice charts on inflation and stuff, biz redpilled me on m2 money supply chart
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M2SL

Any Forums has influence on the most visited blue boards like Any Forums & Any Forums also other life wasting boards except /bant/, Any Forums lost that one Any Forums is the geek department of Any Forums Hobby boards are alright.

/out/ /o/ /diy/ /his/ are generally based
Any Forums is generally ok
/x/ is hit and miss

Any Forums and /sp/ are generally based too

Any Forums used to be good before game stop faggots invaded it. I used to make a lot of money with my bull bros and now all they discuss are scams. Reddit and twitter also stole all of our memes.

They would be a lot better if you fucks stayed out. This is your containment board and it is where you should remain. Can't talk about anything on this fucking website without one of you homunculi whining about jews.

/out/ best board
they just want to be left alone

>Suck

Now thats one mighty freudian slip. Its over for you OP.

I'm sure Any Forums will be useful soon enough
/x/ is our best chance in resurrecting Hitler

Attached: 1622203425963.jpg (600x400, 471.14K)

Modern leftism is based on self hatred

/x/ is basically just nobody and tulpa threads, pretty sure it’s the same 3 schizos LARPing as a bunch of different personalities
I was 72 hr banned from /x/ for calling Tulpas an offshoot of MK Uktra, which means atleast a couple of jannies fall for that stupid shit

Because kikes ruin everything and are the single most hated group of people besides gays

That /k/opelet is actually a lot cuter than this one spotted in the USA.

Attached: a magical place.webm (532x300, 2.8M)

that’s why it’s best during bear markets when most of the gamblers have priced themselves out of trading and end up leaving, the GME retards are really annoying though
+ you have rich anons constantly bragging about their cushy $400K+ work from home job where they click two buttons and call it a day, that stuff makes me want to kms

Any Forums doesn't represent green boards

Is this a boy or a female