Since this is a pro-life board...

Since this is a pro-life board, let me ask you this: if you could know for a fact that the baby would come out like pic related, would you still be against the woman getting an abortion?

Attached: 1659893825968899.jpg (1280x720, 84.99K)

Aktion T4

>Pol is one person
This is a board, not social media.

Based, I volunteer for the oven operator position.

yes
its not our decision who lives and dies
except leftists we get to murder them (kidding not kidding)

Are you cool with killing her because she doesn't look normal?

She looks happy. She’s probably happier than you are.

who the fuck said I was pro-life? I need to have a stern talking with them

>if you could know for a fact that the baby would come out like pic related
I would have had the parents sterilised.

no. I am pro eugenics. I just don't think that women should have the right to choose who lives and dies.

Nobody is stopping it from aborting itself

Then why not sterilize it instead?

Thanks for proving leftists are piece of shit murdering fuckers who pretend to be "kind". They love using rare exceptions to the rule to make their point like muh rape babies and shit. Even when you look into the real history of Jane Roe vs Wade, she admitted the gang rape never happened and regretted making up the whole thing. B-b-but what about rape babies and RARE deformities, let's murder fetuses over this! Fuck you.

>Since this is a pro-life board

Attached: 1496021622358.jpg (600x383, 53.6K)

In a normal society, poorfags and middle-class people wouldn't have money to maintain defective children. Their children would simply die by accident *wink wink* and life would go on.
The abortion discussion is a waste of time since it's a diversion from the real issue: Women using children as a meat shield to justify the enslavement of men.

This isn't a pro-life board, this is a man-on-youtube-told-me-what-to-think board.

yes. Killing someone because they are disabled is evil.

>Since this is a pro-life board, let me ask you this: if you could know for a fact that the baby would come out like pic related, would you still be against the woman getting an abortion?

I would have no problem if my child looked like that. The boy looks good after all.

yawn

disabled people be it physically or mentally should be a forced abortion
also women who are on welfare should have a forced abortion

nah this board has been completely ruined by normalcattle who got banned everyelse and migrated here. they never lurked or learned about the kike (they will call you a kike if you insult their Jew desert religion though) and alls they do is basedjack over how based Christianity is. this board is completely different now.

i would rather live in a world where I’m forced to raise that monstrosity if it’s my child than allow women to sacrifice healthy unborn children to satan and let jews sell the body parts.