Help me understand this...

Help me understand this. Alex Jones has never said that Sandy Hook was an inside Job yet he got sued for 50 million bucks over this. I'm I missing something?

Attached: download (2).jpg (1260x840, 164.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/EsW5lB4hS8Zo/
letsrollforums.com/index.php
bitchute.com/video/MACffwEyYNHH/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They couldn't prosecute him themselves because of freedom of speech so they had their crisis actors sue him into bankruptcy

Makes sense but I just don't see any case. Like Alex Jones been clear that he never said anything about the crisis actors.

That's literally it.
I want to kick those family members in the head so fucking hard.
The trial was as staged as Sandy Hook was. All done to remind the dumb masses what happens when you question mass shootings.

Attached: coversfetzer.jpg (2216x2020, 1.55M)

Fake show trial jam packed with actors. That's all you need to know. Nothing you're following is reality. Everything you think is real is a television drama.

Attached: AaB0J1IFudNV_640x360.jpg (640x360, 55.07K)

including a literal FBI agent
I for one look forward to the break down of the rule of law

Attached: 1647777680895.png (464x410, 99.41K)

Understanding professional wrestling is a better education about politics than a doctorate in political science
the term 'Kayfabe' deconstructs the entire history of the world

Jones is also controlled opposition.
William Cooper called him out over Y2K. And Jones wouldn't talk about 9/11 anomalies in the 2004-2008 era. He completely ignored hollow towers, and the planes not being real commercial flights.
They're using him as an example for the masses.

Notice how different the outcome was for Jim Fetzer. Gov went after him too, but not bad. And he properly fought his case. AND he wrote the book on Sandy Hook.
All that happened to him was that he was banned off of amazon and paypal. And he was ordered not to print the book further.
So glad I got a copy years ago.
Others will pop up on ebay from time to time. But it's available on pdf for free online.

Attached: covers2.jpg (2684x944, 732.98K)

9-11 had no planes and collapse was triggered by DEW
Dr. Judy Wood figured it out a decade ago

Attached: 1648926965230.gif (480x270, 1.9M)

>Help me understand this.
judges can decide you did/didn't do something and keep pushing a process along regardless if it has merit or not
that's all it is

Interesting. The way Alex Jones is acting makes me think he is throwing the case on purpose.

Don't worry, it's an easy appeal case. In Texas defamation is capped and if a person recants as Alex did the case is thrown out. He just got a cunt judge we are going to remove from the bench and disbar. He'll win appeal easy.

right there with ya
I don't even blame the gov anymore. I blame each individual for falling for it.
The scientific dictatorship has been here for a while now.

Attached: 1657797133466.jpg (201x251, 9K)

Jones is CIA. Ask for those pics of him doing training sometime.

Qmap perhaps the most retarded plan truster besides X22 Dave had Alex Jones designated as a compromised Mossad shill as far back as 2018. Precisely why is your turnaround time so long when computer illiterate boomer morons were catching onto the jive half a decade ago?

Hollow Towers.

They were 90% empty on the day of the attack (yet the victim compensation bank accounts were real). They gutted the whole building for the demolition. That is what explains why there was so much missing material. Especially the 35,000-50,000 people.
It was all done as a movie light prop set show.
Complete with automated light systems 24/7. The security team in charge of that was Bush's brother. All they did was lock out the elevators.
And Raytheon owned the floors where the "plane" hit.
bitchute.com/video/EsW5lB4hS8Zo/

Attached: https___prod.static9.net.au___media_2018_09_11_11_08_110918septelevengallery30.jpg (1200x779, 130K)

>That is what explains why there was so much missing material.
the DEWs turned it all to dust

I've been over the DEW information as much as you. I can tell you from what I've looked at,
that Hollow Towers explains the physical anomalies of the demolition perfectly. Right down to the 240,000 missing carpet.
DEW requires a leap of assumption into technology and assumes the gov has the tech, and used it. I absolutely agree that they could have used something like that. (because of the burns on cars and other anomalies).
But regarding the building structure itself,
it was gutted for the day of the attack.

It costs 2million to furnish a floor in the WTC.
They collected on the insurance without furnishing most of the floors. The businesses on paper were real, as were the actors they used.
letsrollforums.com/index.php

and they could have simultaneously done some DEW stuff.
Same reason why they staged the gassy knoll sniper for JFK, even tho the shots came from the train box cars that were directly over the roadway.
They use multiple layers of conspiracy to keep everyone compartmentalized in their beliefs

>I'm I missing something?
Yes, a lot of things. It was a very standard defamation suit, one he theoretically could have stood a chance of beating in court. The problem was he didn’t participate with the trial process or cooperate with the court, literally for YEARS. He was called on to produce records for his company’s finances and various documents, and he just straight up refused. That’s basic stuff you HAVE to do in order for the trial to go forward. That and he had a really bad habit of blowing off going to court. He did it all the time- court would be scheduled for months in advance and the day would come up and he’d say he was sick or something and just not show up, but then still do his show that day where the whole court, the judge included, could see he wasn’t too sick to come to court and had made the whole thing up. He did that repeatedly for several YEARS. So after doing all this over and over, refusing to participate and repeatedly disrespecting the court, they’d had it with him. Multiple judges in all of the separate defamation cases he had against him said enough is enough, and found him guilty by a default summary ruling. The craziest thing is if had JUST DONE THE BARE MINIMUM he had a decent enough chance of maybe beating it. This entire predicament he’s in is completely of his own making, and he could have stopped it at any time

More on Hollow Towers
This one starts with Jim Fetzer interviewing.
bitchute.com/video/MACffwEyYNHH/
And they talk about DEWs in comparison too.

Attached: Sketch-of-Gelitin-The-B-Thing-March-2000-installation-91st-Floor-of-WTC-1.-.jpg (700x521, 115.23K)

I'm going to make a hollow towers thread sometime. Even the passengers on the planes have the same anomalies as crisis actors we see in staged mass shootings.

Attached: IMG_20220806_151504105.jpg (2196x3248, 1.44M)