Stop being antisemitic and criticizing the only jewish state based on false information

Look goy, all those dead Palestinian children were actually killed by a couple of their own bottle rockets which fell short. Forget the fact that dozens of these bottle rockets regularly land on Israeli buildings and almost never kill anyone because they aren't powerful enough.

Here is all the proof you need:
twitter.com/YosephHaddad/status/1556312356443099137

Those bottle rockets only kill when they land on goyim because jews are G-d's chosen people and they have divine protection.

Attached: Hamas rockets.jpg (1432x1358, 604.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_L0hb8OxjdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jews/muslims, who cares? Sand people can't build working society.

Attached: at93zy8jcyh61.jpg (516x425, 38.35K)

I agree user we should stop funding the Jew military

That's antisemitic.

dead arabs make me smile

Attached: whitephosphourouse.png (1562x1235, 2.44M)

you're working so fucking hard muhammad, tired of winning? how long do I have to live, two more weeks? by your behavior it sure doesn't seems like the arabian race is at the end of it's road.

Attached: file.png (338x380, 23.2K)

Yes

if he wast a cuck he would not be in canada

Attached: Meir_Har_Zion_1955.jpg (352x470, 97.83K)

> 69 injured
nice

if canadian weren't so cucks they wouldn't let his arabian commune invade them.

Man, I wonder if the fact we build bomb shelters and have alerts that give people some time to enter said shelters before the rockets hit has something to do with that.
Nah, can't be it.

>you're working so fucking hard muhammad
You would know kike. You've been here trying to catch up all day and seething.

>Posts bullshit wiki page with unconfirmed numbers of dead militants and thinks it's somehow related to Iran.
>Based on local Syrian reporting, at least 631 militants were killed between January 2013 and October 2021. In Deir ez-Zor governorate alone, between 253-334 fighters were killed in 23 Israeli airstrikes
>Based on local Syrian reporting...
Assuming this bullshit was true, Deir ez-Zor was an ISIS stronghold for almost the entire civil war. So either none of these militants had anything to do with Iran or Israel has to admit they were bombing non-ISIS militants in order to protect ISIS.
Cope and enjoy the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=_L0hb8OxjdE

Attached: IDF shills.jpg (3929x2954, 1.76M)

>Everyone goes into the bomb shelters.
>Everyone fits in the bomb shelters.
>Everyone has time to reach the bomb shelters.

Attached: Knesset member Nir Barkat.jpg (1280x900, 241.07K)

Rebuttal: Jew

Remember Ahmed, if you kill your enemies they win.

Attached: BC6ACB13-E8D4-4C9B-8712-D9EF7B1ADBE7.jpg (1024x893, 352.08K)

every arab burns in hell

Attached: gazaparty.webm (320x576, 2.57M)

hezbollah btfo you with rusty aks kek

>Some people can't reach them, this somehow negates that most people can
>And that even those that can't still have a chance to reach some cover, even if not an ideal one
>And that rockets that hit inside Gaza obviously aren't intercepted by the iron dome.
Logic isn't your strong side, is it

you're not posting this for me, but for other people on this board, you don't want this humiliation, you're working 24/7 for free to reclaim some of the long long lost arab dignity, but how do you expect people to react when they notice an arabian invader of canada endlessly and desperately shills all day, using the same pro ordained quotes and pictures, abdul, winners don't look like they are on suicide watch.

Attached: file.png (1518x773, 648.02K)

nOT only are the rocket attacks fake, but Israel's "IronDome" is fake too. They don't seek enemy rockets and explode them, they are just rockets program ed to fly a certain distance and then swerve sharply and explode, appearing as though the encountered something an swerved to hit it. BUT YOU NEVER SEE THE TRAIL OF THE ENEMY ROCKET, ONLY THE ISRAELI IRON DOME ROCKET. Whole thing is fake a gay. Kikes are cancer.

>winners don't look like they are on suicide watch.
he has admitted to me in the past that he is mentally unstable

Attached: meir har zion.jpg (721x1080, 182.07K)

it hits alright, but sometimes allah saves one of their rockets and lands it on a sporadic arab hiding nearby.

Attached: file.png (533x190, 24.3K)

BULLSHIT Iron Dome is a PsyOP

so "god" does all the work? because their missile sure do land, but only on arabs, see pic related.

Attached: file.png (561x553, 243.38K)