TAXATION IS THEFT!!

>MUH ROADS! MUH PRECIOUS ROADS!
Politicians don't build roads. They don't build anything. They just spend your money without your consent.

>YOU WANT TO END "X" IMPORTANT SERVICE! WITHOUT THAT THERE WOULD BE NO CIVILIZATION!
No I want them to be done privately on voluntary basis.

>YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP ANYONE!
Help is only help if it's voluntary. If it's forced it's extortion and robbery.

>YOU HATE POOR PEOPLE!
I am happy to help poor people if they also want to help themselves. But I don't need the government for that who also support millions of lazy and evil people from my money.

>YOU ARE JELAOUS!
I am jelaous for wanting to keep my own money but you are the altruistic guy for wanting to spend my money? How does that work?

>YOU WANT MC'DONALDS TO ENSLAVE AND STARVE EVERYONE TO DEATH!
Why would I want that?

>YOU ARE AGAINST COOPERATION AND COMMUNITY!
No! I am for voluntary cooperation and self organizing communities.

>YOU ARE AGAINST LEADERS AND ORGANIZERS!
No! I want them on voluntary basis.

>WE NEED POLITICIANS FORCED ON US TO SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS! THEY ARE SMARTER THAN US AND WANT THE BEST FOR US!
Go fuck yourself!

Attached: 1659804610368713.jpg (235x283, 7.89K)

Based, anons your participation needed. Post inflation status from your country:

Attached: 02_aquarius.png (1920x1080, 338.35K)

The argument against them isn't an economic one. The economics really do work out. But Jews are in businesses too, and without government control, you can't deport undesirables.

theres just one glaring issue with ancaps that has never been adressed and it is the reason why pretty much the whole thing falls appart
how the fuck are a bunch of cross-covenant NAP alliance and their private militias gonna fend off the moslem invasions or the chinks?
kaybe you can physically remove some local kikes but that cant beat full on international war

Dangerously based

Attached: 1658565953327256.jpg (600x367, 29.75K)

Attached: yuh yw.png (600x600, 652.57K)

ancap is an oxymoron

Attached: yump.png (1226x563, 152.15K)

that literally has nothing to do with what i asked
how are authonomous intercovenant nap alliances gonna stop a billion moslems from raping your wives?

nigga doo doo

Attached: succtucc.png (736x460, 618.95K)

>I am on the receiving side
Therefore not my problem

Attached: 202-2027342_neet-pepe-png-download-transparent-png.png (860x1038, 946.46K)

Get a fucking job and pay for your own stuff! Shove your oxymoron into your ass!

>how are authonomous intercovenant nap alliances gonna stop a billion moslems from raping your wives?

Attached: d7d7342b-6332-4f50-9286-5d60f291af3c.da01e7ee818668ac5b831dbf8f9c024f.jpg (1000x665, 217.92K)

>TFW No Machine Gun GF to just fucking kill me.

you must be stupid you got reked last time and you actually had an army
plus they also have kike weapons the burgers gave them a ton for free

Who gets to decide how much property anyone deserves to have/get and manage the natural resources? How do you ensure that the voluntary leaders don’t just sack 90% of the resources or hand out contracts to their friends? In case leaders don’t have that much power, is territory with resources just taken by the strongest?

ancap is just proto neomonarchism

That's what bot OP doesn't understand, muh voluntary leaders will end up in the same positions politicians currently are now. Going to either extreme means that you're going to suck the dick of either the government or the ruling corporate organization; only when there's a decentralized balance between them do regular people start to flourish.

Decentralization is our strength, it’s how the Americans beat the British and how Vietnam beat America. It’s like a hydra when there isn’t one head you can just chop off to kill the entire beast

define each of the buzzwords you just used.

based post, ULTRA BASED POST

Attached: 1653457265117.jpg (640x959, 72.24K)