Self improvement is a meme

All of you that say self improvement is going to make your life magically better, are all in for a world of pain, the world is so corrupted and sick that it doesn’t matter who you are anymore, yeah it adds organization and ethic to your life. It is a psychological ambush to lower your guard even more. Do not pretend to self improve your life. Go out and build community and respect in the real life. Stop being little clown faggots.

Attached: 6D940386-AE31-4AD5-81EE-9887A009BCC9.jpg (884x1098, 102.19K)

self improve these nutz

it would improve my life if you killed yourself

This. Everyone on YouTube with their self improoooving bullshit is so annoying. If you actually want to make a difference become a radical extremist and if you don’t might as well shoot up meth and be as hedonistic as possible since your life doesn’t matter.

Attached: 0171416F-76D9-4473-B62B-CA1E2C686D02.jpg (2026x2048, 917.16K)

Self improvement is the first component of gaining respect in a community

Waste of digits. Enjoy wallowing in self pity and self hatred depression-user

>Everyone is advocating for self improvement, so I'm going to advocate for self destruction
Based and contrarianpilled

haha who's gonna listen to this kike seriously, he doesn't want goyim to improve their own life. nice demoralization campaign chaim.

how do I delete post?

No I’m saying self improving is bullshit and doesn’t matter because you’re still a useless nobody. Either become a radical extremists and actually change things and stop being an NPC worried about your stupid worthless fucking life or (less preferably) just shoot up meth and be hedonistic as possible since you’re useless NPC that doesn’t matter.

Attached: 0B0C0264-A8C8-45F7-B51E-DE3726CF65C1.jpg (781x988, 281.04K)

We're reaching levels of edge never before seen

Enjoy getting fucked over daily and taking it like a good little boy, sit comfortably as your body wastes away on basket weaving forums

someone who hates himself is sure to see aspects of himself in you, and hate you in turn

I like lifting heavy and looking at my improving body in the mirror so fuck up. 180 kg mutt cunt

Why don’t you lift your dying race up from the soil of societal decay. Little rat fuck.

#selfimproving your life is basically just the equivalent of juden pedersteins “clean your room” it’s worthless advice that doesn’t accomplish anything while our race is genocided and we’re enslaved

BE RADICAL, WORK AS A TEAM(not possible rn with feds)

Attached: 96F9E5D4-41EB-4C00-BB37-B4C27BD8F803.jpg (1125x567, 618.69K)

Little gym rats with no meaning in life are seething at this post, come cry in here for my hard cock. Who’s the one who hates themselves again?

I find it completely fascinating how all these political geek know it alls on here will advocate for violence against the system that failed them yet worship themselves in the mirror thinking society is wrong and they are not part of the problem. Sit comfortably in awe of your own perfection because the evil of this world gets stronger the more you look away and ignore it, trust me, go look at your cities and watch how it sprawls throughout neeighboring counties. None of you know shit of the real world because none of you even compete in the real world and think they are the kings of their meat prisons. Extremely fascinating shit.

Don’t you want to be REAL MASCULINITY like zyzz bruh?? Shooting up drugs and picking up weights and dying at 22 is so manly bruh?? Sure we’re being enslaved and our borders our open kikes literally print out money and give it to themselves but that doesn’t matter bruh! Haha pointless muscles that won’t even help in shootout! So manly!

Attached: 1C377C5F-D599-4CF6-B732-B5D9AECC79E0.jpg (1125x862, 133.33K)

>Self improvement is a meme

Attached: I'd Rather Read a Book.jpg (1080x1049, 142.44K)

Go get married and have 6 kids. Adopt 3 more. If not stfu about replacement. You fags cry about this shit but can’t even pull your weight. I hear oh I’m not bringing kids into this world blah blah. Then I hear the we are being replaced argument.

lmao at the massive cope in this comic
wow

In 50 years the fag in the bottom right will have lost his country to invaders he invited in. Most likely he will also be in worse physical shape then the guy who exercises properly. Also who cares what women think.

>All of you that say self improvement is going to make your life magically better, are all in for a world of pain, the world is so corrupted and sick that it doesn’t matter who you are anymore, yeah it adds organization and ethic to your life. It is a psychological ambush to lower your guard even more. Do not pretend to self improve your life. Go out and build community and respect in the real life. Stop being little clown faggots.
1 self improvement/self destruction are the only thing worth doing, why do you want to keep sucking?
2 is it gay to suck your own dick?

Attached: 1659712395149737.jpg (415x633, 166.47K)

>#selfimproving your life is basically just the equivalent of juden pedersteins “clean your room” it’s worthless advice that doesn’t accomplish anything while our race is genocided and we’re enslaved
That's a shit attitude
I agree with JP, the reality is if you don't have a clean room then you don't ave clean relationships its symbolically
>stuff being shoved under the rug
"If you want to save white people"
You should start the fay by making your fucking bed

>if you don't burn yourself out on some useless crusade you should be a nihilist faggot
Get a load of this incel.

that's called a false dilemma, user. sounds like you're trying to justify being lazy and giving up. wallowing in self-pity is objectively more harmful than holding on to some (albeit possibly false) hope that things can get better. you paint a large part of your own reality. choose wisely