I think sympathy for animals is a trait exclusive to white people and it makes me very sad that Any Forums retards have...

i think sympathy for animals is a trait exclusive to white people and it makes me very sad that Any Forums retards have decided to so viciously attack veganism and by extension animals these days. they're rejecting one of their best white characteristics. and if it's to own the libs, then it's not working, because animal rights is a minority among the left, too. A sweeping majority of twitter leftists laugh at animals dying all the same.

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x313, 25.9K)

kys

Europeans have no history of veganism until the late 1800s

>i think sympathy for animals is a trait exclusive to white people
How are those buffalo doing?

I have more important things to care about

>i think sympathy for animals is a trait exclusive to white people
cope
whitoids are responsible for mass extinction of a lot of animal species and they also have the highest meat consumption/capita

CHOKE.

This again? I'm going to go stab my dog just to spite you.

You speak of animals and humans as if they are different.I know this is a slide thread or has some agenda, but your form needs some work. Your glowing. Sage.

The only reason buffalo populations were so high is because prairie niggers got disease from whites.
The same prairie niggers who "hunted" by running herds off cliffs.

The US has literally the gold standard in conservation programs.

100%
your affinity toward dogs in particular is a measure of your whiteness. dogs and horses. cats are a bit of a wildcard but it is still a worthwhile measure

not before you rape it I'm sure

This. Eating meat is a white trait. Hunting your own meat is a white trait. Some empathy for animals is good, but people who drop $1000 on a vet bill are either women or faggots.

Think you're forgetting the chinks

White people are such non vegans that our ancestors developed to the ability to digest milk, which a lot of other races can't do

How are those Dodo birds holding up?

Fuck yeah. I'm about to chug some raw milk just because I can.

I'm not even close to vegan. I'm making chicken right now. I do care about animals. I feed a few stray cats in the area and helped steal a dog from an asshole that abused and neglected it. It was a legal theft. I am trying to set up a way to capture and find homes for all the stray cats in the nigger zones of a city near me. Niggers feed live cats to their dogs. Anyone that does that should be shot on site.

Pointless making a thread at these hours with the Kike Bot replies.

Animals are an Aryan thing. Most mutts on this board won’t understand because they’re savages

Attached: 43EB5862-CA61-4FDD-9EF3-191772E9D0AB.jpg (720x871, 92.38K)

The best thing Trump did was make animal abuse an automatic felony.

Very true. Unfortunately there is a lot of absolute scum here, like everywhere.

true, theyre the largest consumer of pigs.

I just wished COVID had higher fatality rate and wiped out like a billion whites and chinese

I get so mad when my Europoor friends mention eating horse. We never would have conquered the red man without them.

Nah come on, chinks are the most sympathetic for animals. Theres no arguing about that one

Raw milk is a risk/benefit loss. If you keep drinking it over time, you will end up with an illness that will undo any benefits you got from it. It always happens of you drinj enough of it for long enough of a time. Some people get sick off of their first glass. Hope the dice are in your favor user.

If I don't reply to any replies to this comment it is because I know for a fact that raw milk is dangerous more than it is healthy.

correct, and they still serve us to this day
ultimately, being white just means having respect

Checked. It's an attribute of higher consciousness. The higher up you are on the totem pole of consciousness the more perceptive you are of life. The average person is constantly succumbed through bestial desires and circumstances like fear and lower dimensions that they're unaware of the living radiance of life around them. Miniscule things like paying attention to the songs of birds become none existent in the bestially bound soul.

>country facing irreperable damage to wildlife due to deforestation
>still need to import twice the $ per wood that you export
what is wrong with niggers

Attached: ghana import exports.png (839x540, 40.39K)

veganism isn't sympathy to animals, it's a call for mass extermination